Raced my brother's 1997 Integra GSR

Payton

He just bought it like 2 or 3 months ago. Was talking to much trush about his car, how fast and light it is and that he would smoke me anytime he wants. We live in Canada so I wasn't going to prove him wrong till spring. But today the weather was nice and we were going the same way, so I said to him that we can put our cars in line and see who' got the real powerhouse!)))
I took his ricer right of the line and he never came back. :rolleyes: After I war more than 2 car length in front of him the race was over. Never saw my brother so upset and dissapointed. :eek: wasn't my intension. Plus he was the one to challenge me. ;)

Good to hear

I know someone who has a 1997 GSR and I've been wondering how badly my SC would get him, now I know :]

Payton said:
He just bought it like 2 or 3 months ago. Was talking to much trush about his car, how fast and light it is and that he would smoke me anytime he wants. We live in Canada so I wasn't going to prove him wrong till spring. But today the weather was nice and we were going the same way, so I said to him that we can put our cars in line and see who' got the real powerhouse!)))
I took his ricer right of the line and he never came back. :rolleyes: After I war more than 2 car length in front of him the race was over. Never saw my brother so upset and dissapointed. :eek: wasn't my intension. Plus he was the one to challenge me. ;)
Spoke to him today. He said he had to do some serious shopping for his car :p Looking for a revenge, I suppose. But he doesn't know what I'm doing to my car... :eek:

Yep i also took out a GSR last night. I think it was a 97 also and the same thing happened i pulled and he never came back. Accept we raced from a 20 mph roll on though. Although it was not my ittention to race that night. They startd to talk trash on the SC and i got a little mad. I had to do what i had to do.

chadder1313 said:
Yep i also took out a GSR last night. I think it was a 97 also and the same thing happened i pulled and he never came back. Accept we raced from a 20 mph roll on though. Although it was not my ittention to race that night. They startd to talk trash on the SC and i got a little mad. I had to do what i had to do.
Looks like you have the same mods I do. :D

Yep and she runs pretty good. I see you have a 10% pulley. What boost you runnin. It also looks like we have the same car exactly. White, auto, and a 92. What color interior. T have black leather. Just curoios.

Last edited:
chadder1313 said:
Yep and she runs pretty good. I see you have a 10% pulley. What boost you runnin. It also looks like we have the same car exactly. White, auto, and a 92. What color interior. T have black leather. Just curoios.
Hard to tell about boost since I just ungraded my exhaust - 2 high flow Flowmaster cats, X-pipe, two Magnaflow 40 Series mufflers, all in 2.5" piping. Made a great difference! So, I haven't checked how much boost it gave me but definetelly cars responses much better. Also I'm replacing my air box with 9" cone filter, 87mm Pro-m, custom Intake pipe, BBK 75mm TB, ported Inlet PLenum, Ported Blower, Custom Raised Top, Double Intercooler, 10" fan, 180 T-Stat, EEC Tuner. So, I will be different car in just a month or so... :D
Then, I want to race my brother again :eek:
BTW, she has black leather, I will make some pictures and post it here tonight ;)

Well it looks like we have the same car. Im only 17 so it looks like she will be getting faster slowly if you know what i mean. Please post pics, would love to see them.

chadder1313 said:
Well it looks like we have the same car. Im only 17 so it looks like she will be getting faster slowly if you know what i mean. Please post pics, would love to see them.
Here they are. Sorry it took me awhile/ :rolleyes:

Attachments

• SIMG1202.jpg
    SIMG1202.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 149
  • T-bird3.jpg
    T-bird3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 125
  • SIMG1203.jpg
    SIMG1203.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Payton said:
What sc light? :confused:

I think he means the tail lights.....looks like you have the LX lights with the black stripes at the bottom. SC tail lights don't have the black at the bottom, just all red. btw, looks like your bird has some interior work done to it (paint, decals). looks cool

pomo35th said:
I think he means the tail lights.....looks like you have the LX lights with the black stripes at the bottom. SC tail lights don't have the black at the bottom, just all red. btw, looks like your bird has some interior work done to it (paint, decals). looks cool
Thanks guys, I love it.
Pomo35th, nice mods you have :D

lol thanks guys! definatly a great bolt-on, i would recommend to any fellow sc'er looking for an easy do-her-yourself modification :D

wish my bro had a car, and was into cars so he couuld buy a gay ricer and i could roll it :D good work, not that you need the praise or anything, it was a given. "GSR" gimme a break :cool:

interesting decal on the dash, what is it?

ben04 said:
wish my bro had a car, and was into cars so he couuld buy a gay ricer and i could roll it :D good work, not that you need the praise or anything, it was a given. "GSR" gimme a break :cool:

interesting decal on the dash, what is it?
Just something my girlfriend made for me :eek:
The emblem of the Thunderbird

Attachments

• dima copy.jpg
    dima copy.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 38
Back