Some performance parts

Tony8470

Parts are 1000 miles or 200.

Never used C&L 73mm MAF (stock 30lb injectors): 120 plus shipping

70mm throttle with extensive damage to the mounting lip, it's gonna need a sleeve or something along those lines. With brand new IAC. Make a public offer.

SCI 5% jackshaft pulley: 120 plus shipping

I also have 4 rockford fosgate 5x7 speakers if anyone wants to make an offer.

Last edited:
Tony8470 said:
70mm throttle with extensive damage to the mounting lip, it's gonna need a sleeve or something along those lines. With tps and brand new IAC. Make a public offer.
Pics please.

Paul

Tony8470 said:
...Never used heartland power steering pulley, I still have the dress up plugs for the hole in the middle: 130 plus shipping

Tony,

I'm interested. Would you please send me pics? You can reach me at the email addy available through my signature. Also, could you look into a final price with shipping to Canada (postal code L0R 1W0)?

Thanks,

Sean

http://www.geocities.com/technation1/heartl-ps-pulley2.jpg

Sean,
Pic from the group buy.
There are more on page 5. Its same as pictured, never installed. I'm gonna take a guess at $10 shipping, if it's more then I'll eat it.

Paul, I'm working on the pics, but for further info, the lip is actually torn from the throttle from it smashing against the shock tower.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm REALLY wanting to post some public pictures up for this TB, cause I don't want to hear, "oh theres a microscopic crack". I don't see any but I have enough problems with this damn car as it is right now. It also isn't coming with the tps anymore, appraiser needs the car to run to get the full value.

I will still give you $35 shipped for it as-is no complaints whatsoever without the TPS. Please let me know. Thanks.

John

I'll take the 5% pulley...

I'll take the 5% pulley.

Please send paypal address so that I can ship cash!!!

Don

I still have the speakers. These are what they look like, I got them maybe 2-3 years ago so I don't know their exact part number. Asking 130 plus shipping.

I'm gonna start parting the car out soon as well. Pictures, etc. are in my member page. Come pick them up on the way to carlisle or other car shows if you would like. More details when the car insurance is settled. Parts posted are still for sale, I took the sold ones off.

Back