PDA

View Full Version : Is it too much to ask...

focus
03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Is it too much to ask... that people pay attention to what in the heck they're doing!!!

Sunday, as I was leaving work... I get hit by this guy backing out of a space before I can even get out of the parking lot. Damage starts about mid-door on the passenger side and back to the rear lip of the fender well... :(

A couple of pics of the damage... (http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?p=546365#post546365) :(

scott456
03-08-2005, 11:55 PM
man, that sucks!! looks like the door jam is damaged too. That happen to my Z28 last Saturday night. But what can you do?

TbirdSCFan
03-09-2005, 03:14 AM
That bites. So far, I've been able to dodge any parking lot mishaps, but then again I'm super paranoid and drive like a granny with one thumb right over the horn pad in the alley ways and parking lots.

Hopefully you'll get a reasonable settlement out of it. If you need sheet metal, there are a couple of resellers of parts nearby (Oklahoma) with perfect panels and doors on all corners. Unfortunately, you can't get used paint. :(

FearThis SC
03-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your mishap! Is the guy still in the hospital or did he get treated at the scene, when you bitch-slapped him? :D

focus
03-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Sorry to hear about your mishap! Is the guy still in the hospital or did he get treated at the scene, when you bitch-slapped him? :D
Thanks Guys...

Well if the situation doesn't improve drastically, I may have some of those thoughts in mind plus a few more if I ever see this guy again!!! :mad: