Is it too much to ask...

focus

Is it too much to ask... that people pay attention to what in the heck they're doing!!!

Sunday, as I was leaving work... I get hit by this guy backing out of a space before I can even get out of the parking lot. Damage starts about mid-door on the passenger side and back to the rear lip of the fender well... :(

A couple of pics of the damage... :(

man, that sucks!! looks like the door jam is damaged too. That happen to my Z28 last Saturday night. But what can you do?

That bites. So far, I've been able to dodge any parking lot mishaps, but then again I'm super paranoid and drive like a granny with one thumb right over the horn pad in the alley ways and parking lots.

Hopefully you'll get a reasonable settlement out of it. If you need sheet metal, there are a couple of resellers of parts nearby (Oklahoma) with perfect panels and doors on all corners. Unfortunately, you can't get used paint. :(

Sorry to hear about your mishap! Is the guy still in the hospital or did he get treated at the scene, when you bitch-slapped him? :D

FearThis SC said:
Sorry to hear about your mishap! Is the guy still in the hospital or did he get treated at the scene, when you bitch-slapped him? :D
Thanks Guys...

Well if the situation doesn't improve drastically, I may have some of those thoughts in mind plus a few more if I ever see this guy again!!! :mad:

Back