Is This A Thunderbord Or Mark 8

92SCinNC

I CANT TELL HAS A LINCLON GRILL IM BUYING IT NEXT WEEK PLEASE LET ME KNOW... ITS LISTED UNDER THE BIRDS...
http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=174452144&dealer_id=7191270&car_year=1992&make=FORD&distance=50&lang=en&max_price=6000&model=TBIRD&sponsorModel=&end_year=2006&min_price=1&certified=&address=28025&search_type=both&advanced=&start_year=1981&isp=y&cardist=49

That is a picture of a Mark VIII. Though the add specifies it's for a Tbird. Note the add also says midnight blue exterior.

Now the ad says its red. with a 6-cylinder. I am probably wrong here, but did mark VIII's come with a 6?

Price $2,727
Body Style Coupe
Mileage 139,953
Exterior Color Red
Interior Color Grey
Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear
Fuel Type Gasoline
Stereo AM/FM Stereo
Doors Two Door
Stock No. 10259
VIN 1FAPP6046NH131187

The free part of carfax.com says this:

VIN: 1FAPP6046NH131187
Year/Make/Model: 1992 FORD THUNDERBIRD
Body Style: Sedan 2 Dr.
Engine Type: 3.8L V6 SFI
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES
Search Results: 8 records found in our database

Mike8675309 said:
That is a picture of a Mark VIII. Though the add specifies it's for a Tbird. Note the add also says midnight blue exterior.

The ad in the link on the second post say it has a Red exterior now.

The pic is a red Mark VIII

The VIN given indicates a Ford, not a Lincoln.

I think asking for more pics, at the least, would be a good idea. Better would be to go in person if possible. Best might be to take a pass of you can't get there yourself and verify exactly what the car is and what it looks like.

Parker Dean said:
The ad in the link on the second post say it has a Red exterior now.

The pic is a red Mark VIII

The VIN given indicates a Ford, not a Lincoln.

I think asking for more pics, at the least, would be a good idea. Better would be to go in person if possible. Best might be to take a pass of you can't get there yourself and verify exactly what the car is and what it looks like.

If it is a Bird, somebody went to a lot of trouble to change the grill and whatever else needed, to make it look like a Mark VIII. And why would you want to do that??? :eek: :confused:

someone screwed up-that's a definite MkVIII-even the bodyline shows the Lincoln styling cues.

Bet they put the wrong pic with the VIN and don't even know about it. Anyone who would make that kind of mistake is a salesperson to stay away from!

thanks yall im going to request more pic

thanks all for the help im going to request more pics of the car and a history report its 49 miles away
wow today my **** friend tried passin me in his ranger on a curved hill road and plowed in the side of me so i flew off the road and hit a big *** trash can then a fire hydrant also so my front my truck is jacked.. were fixin her yard bu **** cop is cool but said well u got reckless dirivng failure to stop at safe speed i was like but i didnt tell him he tried passin me i said he was in front of me
what should i do should i tell him truth or juss take th eblow for a friend?

I'd BURN him at the stake!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If you take the rap on this little "incident", it will cost you dearly in the long run......

"Friends" don't do stupid things like this to other friends......

Were you at fault? Not if he passed you, pulled in front of you, and caused the wreck......

The little **** needs to be taught a lesson!!!!!! He could have hurt someone real bad, or worse, killed someone......

With friends like this, who needs enemies.......

What if you had been driving an SC?

Kind of reminds me of that video of the idiot that got out of his pick up truck and sat on the roof as it went down the road and crashed into a fire hydrant and then a telephone pole....... :eek:

the-big-e said:
I'd BURN him at the stake!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If you take the rap on this little "incident", it will cost you dearly in the long run......

"Friends" don't do stupid things like this to other friends......

Were you at fault? Not if he passed you, pulled in front of you, and caused the wreck......

The little **** needs to be taught a lesson!!!!!! He could have hurt someone real bad, or worse, killed someone......

With friends like this, who needs enemies.......

What if you had been driving an SC?

Kind of reminds me of that video of the idiot that got out of his pick up truck and sat on the roof as it went down the road and crashed into a fire hydrant and then a telephone pole....... :eek:

Yeah, I think if he's a REAL friend, he should own up to it being his fault and not let you take the rap for it.

Sounds like you got some serious comprehension problems dude. Thats not a friend, thats a jackass and thats what I'de treat him like. I tend to take it very personaly when you hurl 2 tons of steel at me. Thats not funny and thats not a friend. A real friend would do whatever it took to right his wrong even if it meant his own azz gett'in burned. You'de be wise to stay away from idiots like that, they are not your friend and he certainly has proven that.

yea im going to get estimates today

Im going to get some estimates today for the body work I want that truck glistening whether hes payin for it or insurance I want it done asap so does my father. that truck has been babied its whol elife. its not ne thing great but its in good shape besides sum scratches from work truck but I mean it runs great has 112,000 on it need soil change bu tthats it. It always gives me 0 probs besides the freakin gay stock radio cant wait to put my 12's in it. My friend went and got his bird 5%tinted the other day he almost wrecked he said u cant see **** its so dark haha
thanks all for advice if it was a sc hed be lying in that ditch in the yard cuzz he wouldnt of lived past it and a sc would have been totalled im lucky I had alittle weight in back prob would of hit her house if I DIDNT
HES PAYIN FOR IT... theorig story we told the cop got wrong and said i rear ended him when in fact i was in front he came arounbd to pass lost control rammed my front causing me who was alrdy cornering to go into their yard
so do yall think Ill get off because it wasnt my fault I wasnt even speeding either

Don't know......Were there any other witnesses?

You could call the officer and tell him the truth and at the time, you were afraid.......

You know.....this being your first accident......right? ;)

If he hit you, there should be some paint or rubber on your door or on his bumper......You might need some evidense.....

This situation needs to be taken care of ASAP.......

To quote the proffesor from Gilligan's Island......"Oh what a tangled web we weave......When we practice to deceive!"

Good luck, you're going to need it.......

ok I called up police officer yesterday

I called and told truth he said he appreciated that and I got umpteen letters from attorneys today which dotn charge to represent me unless I collect no witnesses but he admitted to it also u can see where we swatched paint

ok I called up police officer yesterday

I called and told truth he said he appreciated that and I got umpteen letters from attorneys today which dotn charge to represent me unless I collect no witnesses but he admitted to it also u can see where we swatched paint
yes 1st accident

Back