Anyone Looking for a Fish Tank

SilverCasket

Giving up my tank. ... Has everything you need to put together & drop some Piranah in .... Or whatever your fancy. .. I've been using it as a display case because it is pretty beautiful. ... But I'm in need of some room.

It's somewhere between 75-100 gallons. I forget. ... The accessories alone cost over $400 as anyone would know for a fish tank this size. The tank & bottom portion it sits on are a good 800. ... I've spent well into the 2k range between it & some nice fish along the road.

You can start your venture off for $400 to take everything . Send me a PM or most of you know me, just give me a call.

Anthony

Attachments

• 100_1271.JPG
    100_1271.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_1272.JPG
    100_1272.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 62
LxWxH in inches divided by 232 will give you the gallons. I have 3 salt water tanks going. It's enough for me right now.

Good luck,
Skip

48*18*25 are the measurements ... So by that Calc I guess it's about 90-95 gallons. ... Damn that's pretty big. ...

And for you salt water nuts. .... Man they are beautiful fish! ... And expensive! BTW - Thanks for the info on the calc.

Anthony

Yeah, they'd probably just call that a 100 gallon.

I have a 135, 55, and a 20 mini reef.
The 55 is my hospital tank.

I have a few grand into my 135. Probably 800 in my mini reef. The Hospital I have around 400. All that's in that is water. LOL!

SO yeah, it can get pretty expensive.

Good luck with your sale.

Skip

SilverCasket said:
I'm Still thinking there is someone out there who likes Fish other than me! :D

Anthony

Anthony,

My kids would love that, but it's not the easiest thing to get from New Jersey to my place!

...Besides, that money could be better spent on my SC. ;)

Good luck with the sale just the same!

Sean

Shipping would be twice the tank!

Good to hear from you Sean! Hope to see you this year. I know you said you may make Carlisle. That'll be cool. Hope to see you there.

Anthony

Back