Looking for a set of SC rims

mck89XR7

Hey guys,

Looking for a set of 94-95 SC rims, with or without tires. Let me know what you have. I will consider a set of 89-93 rims as well. Looking for a nice set with no curb rash, chipping, damage, etc.

Thanks,
Matt

I have a nice set of 95 rims and center caps with new firestone fuzion tires for $500 tires have less than 5k on them

I have a good set of 95 rims without center caps or tires for $200.
Dan

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
I have a nice set of 95 rims and center caps with new firestone fuzion tires for $500 tires have less than 5k on them

I have a good set of 95 rims without center caps or tires for $200.
Dan

Dan,

Do you have any pics of the rims and tires? Post them up if you do.

90 rims tires and caps

:eek: good shape :rolleyes: ,pick up only.. :cool: 1hr away off 95 north& us 1, :p 200.00 call 1/215/943/2007 after 5;00pm :D

ThunderRoad said:
:eek: good shape :rolleyes: ,pick up only.. :cool: 1hr away off 95 north& us 1, :p 200.00 call 1/215/943/2007 after 5;00pm :D

ThunderRoad, sorry I didn't call you today......... Picked up the car late and had to do a few things to it right away. I will call you tomorrow sometime and see about coming to look at them tommorrow night if that is possible for you. I am working tomorrow, Sunday, and I can come see them after work.

Matt

sounds good matt

mck89XR7 said:
ThunderRoad, sorry I didn't call you today......... Picked up the car late and had to do a few things to it right away. I will call you tomorrow sometime and see about coming to look at them tommorrow night if that is possible for you. I am working tomorrow, Sunday, and I can come see them after work.

Matt
traffic will be lighter too :eek:

Back