Pics of my new beater

BlckOnBlckBrd

Here are some pics of my beater to drive while my SC awaits a new motor.

It's not much but it gets me from A to B. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Small1.jpg
    Small1.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Small2.jpg
    Small2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 93
BlckOnBlckBrd said:
Here are some pics of my beater to drive while my SC awaits a new motor.

It's not much but it gets me from A to B. Let me know what you think.

uhhhhh beater? looks to me like you got a 95 Cobra, no beater. that thing kicks asssssss :cool:

ben04 said:
uhhhhh beater? looks to me like you got a 95 Cobra, no beater. that thing kicks asssssss :cool:

Nope, that appears to be a 96-98 cobra... But looks to me like a
1996 or 1997. The stock rims for a 1998 were the "cobra" rims we all like to put on our cars.. 305 HP 4.6L 32V of V8 fury!!

Last edited:
91BLOWNSC said:
Nope, that appears to be a 96-98 cobra... But looks to me like a 1997. 305 HP 4.6L 32V of V8 fury!!

That's correct. 1997 was the only year of production for the Pacific Green Cobras. Mine is one of 1,028 made in it's combination. Right now the only mods are a drop-in K&N and off-road H with flows dumped. Decently fast, but the pinstriping has got to go.

BlckOnBlckBrd said:
That's correct. 1997 was the only year of production for the Pacific Green Cobras. Mine is one of 1,028 made in it's combination. Right now the only mods are a drop-in K&N and off-road H with flows dumped. Decently fast, but the pinstriping has got to go.

Thats to funny. I just edited my post becuase I wasn't sure if 96 was offered in that color or not. Now I know for sure. Awesome car. They have been my favorite for some time now. I would sell both my SC's if insurance was reasonable for one of those..but its not.

91BLOWNSC said:
Thats to funny. I just edited my post becuase I wasn't sure if 96 was offered in that color or not. Now I know for sure. Awesome car. They have been my favorite for some time now. I would sell both my SC's if insurance was reasonable for one of those..but its not.

Insurance isn't too bad. I have it listed as a secondary driver so full coverage on it is only $166/mo even for me a 19y/o college student.

Nice cobra man! Thats prolly going to be my next car but I am not going to get a NA cobra. I am going to get the 03-04 cobra. I cant wait till 2007 to get one. My insurance goes back down to where it should be in december 06 because I wrecked an 88 GT :(

Shane

Back