products

products

Is there anyone in the Kansas City area who would like to exchange information on engine parts. Pulley configuration and dimension specs in particular?

I live just outside of Kansas City in Blue Springs. I kind of doubt if I would be of much help. You mean our cars have pulleys? :p

All kidding aside, are you looking to produce some parts for our cars?

Nettlesd said:
I live just outside of Kansas City in Blue Springs. I kind of doubt if I would be of much help. You mean our cars have pulleys? :p

All kidding aside, are you looking to produce some parts for our cars?

Actually we have been making billet pulleys for the tbirds for a couple of years. I was looking for someone who would help me out with specs and possible loaner parts in exchange for a full set of billet parts. If you are interested let me know.

products@heartlandfab.com

Thanks

Mike

Welcome Mike. Surely, you haven't forgotten me? :p

I'll give you a call sometime today. I already know about some parts that need to be made that clubs members will purchase.

Nettlesd said:
Welcome Mike. Surely, you haven't forgotten me? :p

I'll give you a call sometime today. I already know about some parts that need to be made that clubs members will purchase.

Give me a call and let me know what parts you are thinking about. We are wanting to expand what we are building.

Thanks

Mike

Oops, I thought you were Mike Hudson. I called and chatted with Kristi today. Give me a call today and I'll fill you in on what we're needing.

Duane

Back