PDA

View Full Version : billet products

products
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
If anyone would like to suggest items they would like to see made out of billet aluminum we are currently looking for any suggestions. If you have seen billet products you would like to have or have thought of any you can't find feel free to let us know what they are.

Thanks

Mike

seawalkersee
03-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Uhhh...reasonably priced heads?

Chris

products
03-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Uhhh...reasonably priced heads?

Chris

I think we better stick with smaller add on parts like gas doors, pulleys and parts without a lot of moving parts.

But thanks for the idea.

Mike

Birdman93
03-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Hmmm-a gas door and a set of accessory underdrive pulleys and a set of overdrive pulleys for the supercharger, including the tensioner and jackshaft?

seawalkersee
03-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Sooooooo...the heads are out? Lets see. I would like to see a Hurst style T-handle shifter for my car with a t-bird engraved in it. And a comperable one for the autos for my LX.

Chris

products
03-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Hmmm-a gas door and a set of accessory underdrive pulleys and a set of overdrive pulleys for the supercharger, including the tensioner and jackshaft?

We will be starting the underdrive/overdrive pulleys including the tensioner and jackshaft a week from this coming Monday.

Mike

seawalkersee
03-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Where are you located Mike?

Chris

products
03-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Sooooooo...the heads are out? Lets see. I would like to see a Hurst style T-handle shifter for my car with a t-bird engraved in it. And a comperable one for the autos for my LX.

Chris

The shifter is not out but we have not decided on the interior parts as of yet. However we do have a CNC router and will also be laser engraving many of our parts.

Mike

products
03-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Where are you located Mike?

Chris

Lee's Summit

I put a couple of samples of our laser engraving on a page if you want to see them they are at the following page. You have to type the entire address in as it is not linked to from the site.

http://www.heartlandfab.com/nl/laser.htm

Mike

cougarsc
03-11-2005, 04:20 AM
How about a tensioner pulley with 8 ribs for the guys running the A/C delete belt pattern. It rides on the ribbed side of the belt.

products
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
How about a tensioner pulley with 8 ribs for the guys running the A/C delete belt pattern. It rides on the ribbed side of the belt.

That would not be a problem. We will line out the pulleys in the next week and then begin producing them. We have been asked about pulleys with different numbers of ribs and I do not see that as a problem, I just need a few days to set up drawings and make 1st runs.
I will have a list of pulleys and the configurations in about a week. Thanks for the reply and if you have any other thoughts let me know.

Mike

v8killr
03-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Can you make a intake shield made out of aluminum.Something that would take a 9" K&N air filter and be able to hook up those rubber clamps.

Dave

tim
03-12-2005, 07:28 AM
How about some finned valve covers, or any nice looking valve cover for that matter.

seawalkersee
03-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Provided there is no lighting tricks there your work is beautiful. How much we talkin for the pullies?

Chris

products
03-12-2005, 09:09 AM
How about some finned valve covers, or any nice looking valve cover for that matter.

We can do quite a bit with valve covers. Modifying existing covers, adding milled plates and machining blanks. We have done several to this point in time.

Mike

products
03-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Provided there is no lighting tricks there your work is beautiful. How much we talkin for the pullies?

Chris

I am just now adding the pulleys and other items to the website and the current pricing is listed on the page. However we have several new pulleys to add to the line beginning week after next and pricing might be slightly different. The good thing is the prices will most likely go down and we are going to offer more to a set. On the web now we only have the power steering pulley and tensioner pulley. I want to add the altenator, crank and other variations. I do not have pricing on the new pulleys we are going to add at this time. Sorry I can't be more specific but give me a couple of weeks and I have that for you.

For now the pricing at http://www.heartlandfab.com/nl/index.html and then click on the Thunderbird SC link.

Mike

products
03-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Can you make a intake shield made out of aluminum.Something that would take a 9" K&N air filter and be able to hook up those rubber clamps.

Dave

On this one I would have to look at the item. For now I do not know exactly what it looks like or have any specs. Do you have a picture you could post?

Mike

Mike8675309
03-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Provided there is no lighting tricks there your work is beautiful.

There was a group buy a few months ago where I picked up one of their power steering pulley's.

A very nice product that was well engineered.

Sampo
03-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Very nice looking!!! :) :)

Mike8675309
03-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Couldn't think of something before but a little driving gave me some ideas.

Probably something that would be real usefull would be a replacement for the stock thermostat housing/ tube. Common (i believe) to other 3.8 T-bird/Cougars, the stamped steel part from ford easily deforms creating toublesome leaks for many.

Nettlesd
03-12-2005, 02:55 PM
If you would like to see a part produced, then please review this thread for donating parts.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=387072#post387072

Nettlesd
03-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Couldn't think of something before but a little driving gave me some ideas.

Probably something that would be real usefull would be a replacement for the stock thermostat housing/ tube. Common (i believe) to other 3.8 T-bird/Cougars, the stamped steel part from ford easily deforms creating toublesome leaks for many.

Mike,

I just spent over 2 hours meeting with Heartland and we discussed that very part. Please see the post below for getting that part made. The parts will happen, it's just a matter of getting stock parts to them for reproduction. The sooner we act, the sooner we will see the parts. Mike has also agreed to try to have some parts available for show and tell by April 15th (Dayton meet) if we can get him the parts to start machining from.

Donate parts : http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=387072#post387072

v8killr
03-13-2005, 12:26 AM
I'll use Mr. Steve Whitley's car for a reference pic of what i'm talking about.
The air filter heat shield that is on the car is what i mean.Like i said there are a couple cars on our site that as using them.And even though i think they all had them custom made i'm not really sure.
David Neibert has one.....Maybe he could chim in and give you some spec numbers ;) ;) ;)

Kurt K
03-13-2005, 01:16 AM
I'll use Mr. Steve Whitley's car for a reference pic of what i'm talking about.
The air filter heat shield that is on the car is what i mean.Like i said there are a couple cars on our site that as using them.And even though i think they all had them custom made i'm not really sure.
David Neibert has one.....Maybe he could chim in and give you some spec numbers ;) ;) ;)
David Neibert doesn't have a heat sheild like that, but George Davenport does. Steve's and I think George's were both custom made.

Nettlesd
03-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Steve's heat shield was custom made at his place of business. George's air box is an air box for a Dodge that can be bought on the internet. I really suppose it's custom also, now that I think about it.

v8killr
03-13-2005, 12:17 PM
David Neibert doesn't have a heat sheild like that, but George Davenport does. Steve's and I think George's were both custom made.

I had a feeling i was going to guess wrong :D .I couldn't remember if it was david or george's car so i took a guess.Either way it would be nice to see someone make these.Either a heat shield or filter box.
Thanks for getting getting the correct info on here for me.I need to stop guessing :p .
Dave

seawalkersee
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
I read on the site that the pullies are factory size. What is the possibility of an underdrive set? I really like the looks of the stuff but I would like u/ds.

Chris

products
03-13-2005, 01:39 PM
I read on the site that the pullies are factory size. What is the possibility of an underdrive set? I really like the looks of the stuff but I would like u/ds.

Chris

We are going to begin the underdrive and overdrive pulleys in the next week or so. We are going to make pulleys for the blower as well with different variations of ribs.

Mike

gldiii
03-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Steve's heat shield was custom made at his place of business. George's air box is an air box for a Dodge that can be bought on the internet. I really suppose it's custom also, now that I think about it.

A DODGE? LOL My polished stainless enclosure for the air filter was custom made to fit the PRO-M Maf I have. (Please don't email me asking which DODGE application will fit!)

http://www.thundercoupe.com/images/swbenginesc.jpg

Nettlesd
03-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Maybe I'm mistaken but I had a link on my work computer that looked like the same air filter box that you had. I thought they were made for Dodge Dakota's or some other Dodge. My bad, George.

XR7 Dave
03-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Maybe I'm mistaken but I had a link on my work computer that looked like the same air filter box that you had. I thought they were made for Dodge Dakota's or some other Dodge. My bad, George.

ROFLMAO! One thing George and Duane have in common - you can never tell for absolute sure if they are being serious or not. :D

On a serious note, we had concerns that Steve's airbox was being restrictive at 300rwhp. Same goes for others that wrap around the filter like that. While a dress-up item is great for the air filter area, it needs to take into account performance concerns as well or it is kinda pointless.

SilverCasket
03-14-2005, 09:38 AM
How about a replication of Stock Rims? ... That would be a beneficial mold in lets say 17 - 18" applications.

Let us know if that is something that is not too big.
Anthony

products
03-14-2005, 09:51 AM
How about a replication of Stock Rims? ... That would be a beneficial mold in lets say 17 - 18" applications.

Let us know if that is something that is not too big.
Anthony

We actually make custom rims for motorcycles but the cost of custom rims is so high that it is not something we see as a regular item. Setup time becomes a factor unless you are running quite a few.

As far as size we can handle single pieces up to 8' x 12' on the CNC router.
It is not usually the overall size which is a limitation but the shape to be machined.

Mike

SilverCasket
03-14-2005, 10:11 AM
When you say "so high" ... What might that mean... .. I know people here pay $200-250 / rim for some sets. ... I don't think I understand your post. You say you can do it, so lets see what it would take. ..

Could it be done. .. And on a guesstimate, what would you say it would cost our community for a set of rims? .... And would it be beneficial to have lets say 5-10 people on a group buy.

Just curious as this has been a long time issue for people that would like to stay with a stock looking rim, but want the 17" as minimum for a 13" brake kit will not fit under stock rims. Let us know what it would take.

Thanks,
Anthony

products
03-14-2005, 11:22 AM
When you say "so high" ... What might that mean... .. I know people here pay $200-250 / rim for some sets. ... I don't think I understand your post. You say you can do it, so lets see what it would take. ..

Could it be done. .. And on a guesstimate, what would you say it would cost our community for a set of rims? .... And would it be beneficial to have lets say 5-10 people on a group buy.

Just curious as this has been a long time issue for people that would like to stay with a stock looking rim, but want the 17" as minimum for a 13" brake kit will not fit under stock rims. Let us know what it would take.

Thanks,
Anthony

I cannot get you a ballpark price for a couple of hours as the person I need to talk to is in a meeting right now but I will get you the information. Just so you will know the last custom wheel we did was just over a $1000. The group buy could change that and that is what I would like to check into.

Mike

SilverCasket
03-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Please do that Mike. .. I know for years that I've been here, that's been a debate as to getting someone involved with making a cast (if that's what it's called). I'm certain that if it's not a ridiculous amount, there are more than 5-10 people out of the 100's we have that would love to get their hands on a 17 or 18" stock style rim. ... I know the NJTaCC.com people alone would have 3 or 4 fellas that it would benefit.

Anthony

products
03-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Please do that Mike. .. I know for years that I've been here, that's been a debate as to getting someone involved with making a cast (if that's what it's called). I'm certain that if it's not a ridiculous amount, there are more than 5-10 people out of the 100's we have that would love to get their hands on a 17 or 18" stock style rim. ... I know the NJTaCC.com people alone would have 3 or 4 fellas that it would benefit.

Anthony

I have found out that I cannot give a price on the wheels for cars. We would have to purchase the blanks which in a group buy could be possible but still marginal. Then the programming and to copy the style of another wheel adds to the list of things to research. Then we get into product liability and since car wheels are a little out of our area I am not sure if I would want to ride on them without some testing for stability. Because of this I am unable to come up with a fast solution.

I appreciate the challenge but as you can see there might be a lot of obstacles in the way of our making them.

Sorry I cannot help on this one.

Mike

SilverCasket
03-14-2005, 01:08 PM
No problem. .. Same story for years now.

Anthony

Mike8675309
03-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Billet carved wheels would be terribly expensive. Just imagine the time on the machine just to make one wheel. Then multiply that by 4.

Best solutions are to get pre-built hoops and then make center sections out of the billet and just weld them into the hoops. Makes it affordable to get into the wider wheels then. Note that "just weld them" is not a trival task by any means.

A 17 or 18" Stock style wheel would be nice, but would take some design engineering as the stock look won't necessarily scale all that well. The proportions can look weird real fast.

Now to throw another idea out there. I wonder if a billet front engine cover could be manufactured for a reasonable cost. Factory covers are scarce and expensive (under $300, over $200). The oil pump wears on the front covers leading to issues maintaining oil pressure.

products
03-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Billet carved wheels would be terribly expensive. Just imagine the time on the machine just to make one wheel. Then multiply that by 4.

Best solutions are to get pre-built hoops and then make center sections out of the billet and just weld them into the hoops. Makes it affordable to get into the wider wheels then. Note that "just weld them" is not a trival task by any means.

A 17 or 18" Stock style wheel would be nice, but would take some design engineering as the stock look won't necessarily scale all that well. The proportions can look weird real fast.

Now to throw another idea out there. I wonder if a billet front engine cover could be manufactured for a reasonable cost. Factory covers are scarce and expensive (under $300, over $200). The oil pump wears on the front covers leading to issues maintaining oil pressure.

Anything could be machined and I am not sure about the shape and size of the front cover without looking at one so I cannot tell you at this point if they would fall into the ballpark figures you mentioned. Do you have a photo you could post?

Mike

dode
03-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Are we strictly limiting this to billet aluminum parts?

Good to see a local company stepping up. For future reference for myself, do you do one-off type of work?

John

FordTBirdGirl
03-15-2005, 11:54 AM
I have some billet pieces on my interior from a place called UPR Products that just happened to fit being for either a Mustang or F150. I am speaking of ac knobs, window/locks, steering wheel adjuster, ring on blinker lever, misc parts under hood. However, I still have the cruise control buttons for my 97, that do not fit properly b/c we dont have the plastic piece under our buttons compared to the Mustangs. So, I have not been able to put them on yet. Those would be a good thing to make, but Im not sure how many different years you would have to compensate for on the birds. I would be interested in an automatic shifter knob-always wanted one-especially with some engraving would be nice-ie: ford emblem or tbird. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Nettlesd
03-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Sarah,

A shifter is one of the things Mike is looking to make, although, I've only been able to secure a shifter from an early model SC, so, if you want one then please help me find those items that you want copied. See this post for reference http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59436

If you would like something made, then please send the part to me. You can PM me for my address. If I don't have the part to give to Mike, then he can't duplicate it.

Mike,

Sarah and John hang out over at www.tccoa.com It's a fairly large group that covers all Thunderbirds and Cougars and they are just as eager to get items made as we are.

dode
03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
I posted a link over on TCCoA earlier...

If you need parts, let me know as I may have one sitting around doing nothing that could be used for the cause.

John

products
03-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Are we strictly limiting this to billet aluminum parts?

Good to see a local company stepping up. For future reference for myself, do you do one-off type of work?

John

We can do one-off parts and will continue to do so. Our main focus currently is to create a line of products which we can keep on the shelf or provide economically in group buys. I want to build sets available by the piece or in a set which keep the look consistant on a car instead of looking as if each part was bought by a different mfg plant. This will take a little time to arrange but as we go along I feel we need to take a look at all request. Actually there might be enough interest that a one time part becomes economically feasible for us and the consumer.

Mike

products
03-15-2005, 02:05 PM
I posted a link over on TCCoA earlier...

If you need parts, let me know as I may have one sitting around doing nothing that could be used for the cause.

John

In a couple of days I am going to post what we have as far as parts and then go from there. Our response has been great and I am already getting better prepared to get the programs written so we can begin making new parts.

Thanks for the help

Mike

products
03-15-2005, 02:08 PM
I have some billet pieces on my interior from a place called UPR Products that just happened to fit being for either a Mustang or F150. I am speaking of ac knobs, window/locks, steering wheel adjuster, ring on blinker lever, misc parts under hood. However, I still have the cruise control buttons for my 97, that do not fit properly b/c we dont have the plastic piece under our buttons compared to the Mustangs. So, I have not been able to put them on yet. Those would be a good thing to make, but Im not sure how many different years you would have to compensate for on the birds. I would be interested in an automatic shifter knob-always wanted one-especially with some engraving would be nice-ie: ford emblem or tbird. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for the reply but I am not familiar enough with the different model of buttons to know about fitting multiple cars from the same piece. As we get the interior parts we will begin making them and they will be made to be a replacement part with no needed alteration to make them work.

I am working on the shifter & emergency brake levers and hope to have some drawings soon.

Mike

Mike8675309
03-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Anything could be machined and I am not sure about the shape and size of the front cover without looking at one so I cannot tell you at this point if they would fall into the ballpark figures you mentioned. Do you have a photo you could post?
Mike

I believe this is what it looks like in general:
http://store.enginequest.com/images/tc232c.jpg

When I get my motor on the ground I'll take a picture of what I have and decide if it looks like something to pursue. If so I'll take one off my spare block and send it out to Duane to get a more detailed idea of what could be done.

Jim Cook
03-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Wouldn't it be more practical (and cheaper) to come up with a machined adapter that would allow us to use our crank sensors with the new front covers? Something like Kevin Keenan did with his 4.2L project?

Mike8675309
03-15-2005, 10:02 PM
who knows. It was just a thought. Relying on Ford to keep producing even the later model part though is not likely a way to go.

Since you mention it, the best way to do something would likely be to design the major part of such a cover to be universal and then an adapter of some sort that allows the cover to work on both revisions of the part. It's just an idea to play.

BT Motorsports
03-15-2005, 10:44 PM
The late model cover works on all years back to 89.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58382

Paul

seawalkersee
03-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Ti difference on the front cover is not one that concerns the SC guys. It is from 99 and up that there was a change. There is a different front water pump and an additional hole for a water passage on the top. From 83 till 98 (I think) were all the same.

Chris

SCFan84
03-16-2005, 02:42 PM
i got a GREAT idea. These motor's have always looked kinda busy to me. The wires and stuff runnin' all over. What would be the ultimate would be a motor cover like the GTP's have only out of aluminum. Just do it to where it covers the motor but you can still see the blower and intercooler tubes. I can try and get a picture drawn up for an idea but that would be sweet. You could do engraving on it or just offer it as a cut product and people can do what they wish with it in terms of color or designs on it. I can try and post pics of a link to pics of my idea when it's done. But do you get the idea and what i'm trying to explain? Thanks and that would be GREAT if you guys could do that. ~Cole~ :D[IMG] This gives a basic idea of what i'm talkin' about

seawalkersee
03-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Something even better then that would be like the Mark 8 has. It covers the sides but you can still see the intake and alternator.

Chris

metalman
03-18-2005, 11:31 PM
I have a BIG suggestion that I, for one, would jump at getting if it was made!

Steamlined billet aluminum accesory brackets like March make for the mustangs. That bracketry that bolts the A/C, power steering, Alternator, etc. must weigh 50 lbs by itself! So to make a nice streamlined, light weight version would be great for weigh saving, removing unneed BULK in the front of the engine and for those wanting BLING BLING, there is much shine to show :cool:

What do ya think?

products
03-19-2005, 12:25 AM
I have a BIG suggestion that I, for one, would jump at getting if it was made!

Steamlined billet aluminum accesory brackets like March make for the mustangs. That bracketry that bolts the A/C, power steering, Alternator, etc. must weigh 50 lbs by itself! So to make a nice streamlined, light weight version would be great for weigh saving, removing unneed BULK in the front of the engine and for those wanting BLING BLING, there is much shine to show :cool:

What do ya think?

These are a part of what we will begin working on Monday. I am picking up some of the brackets and other parts to begin drawings over the weekend. The brackets are one of the items we want to build. We should have our new pulley specs by the middle of the week and then we will look at the brackets. I'll post a couple of pics when we get a prototype built.

Mike

products
03-19-2005, 12:27 AM
i got a GREAT idea. These motor's have always looked kinda busy to me. The wires and stuff runnin' all over. What would be the ultimate would be a motor cover like the GTP's have only out of aluminum. Just do it to where it covers the motor but you can still see the blower and intercooler tubes. I can try and get a picture drawn up for an idea but that would be sweet. You could do engraving on it or just offer it as a cut product and people can do what they wish with it in terms of color or designs on it. I can try and post pics of a link to pics of my idea when it's done. But do you get the idea and what i'm trying to explain? Thanks and that would be GREAT if you guys could do that. ~Cole~ :D[IMG] This gives a basic idea of what i'm talkin' about

We have not looked at this yet but we have talked about a cover for the front to go around the hood latch. This could be looked at when we make the front cover.

Mike

products
03-19-2005, 12:30 AM
I believe this is what it looks like in general:
http://store.enginequest.com/images/tc232c.jpg

When I get my motor on the ground I'll take a picture of what I have and decide if it looks like something to pursue. If so I'll take one off my spare block and send it out to Duane to get a more detailed idea of what could be done.

The interior channels would keep us from making this item. There is no way for us to make this one happen. I still have not looked at one close but it seems a little out of our area.

Mike

tim
03-19-2005, 12:49 AM
How about a adjustable alternator bracket so the darn thing could be moved to tighten the belt, I really dont like all the tensonors and I want to get rid of my power steering.

joenintiesc
03-19-2005, 12:52 AM
These are a part of what we will begin working on Monday. I am picking up some of the brackets and other parts to begin drawings over the weekend. The brackets are one of the items we want to build. We should have our new pulley specs by the middle of the week and then we will look at the brackets. I'll post a couple of pics when we get a prototype built.

I like this idea! Bling and weight savings would be pretty cool. :cool: Good work going on here! :D

products
03-19-2005, 01:03 AM
How about a adjustable alternator bracket so the darn thing could be moved to tighten the belt, I really dont like all the tensonors and I want to get rid of my power steering.

This will be a part of the mix.

Mike

tim
03-19-2005, 01:24 PM
GREAT! I will be the first to buy a lite weight adjustable alternator bracket.

Jake
03-19-2005, 01:28 PM
I woulod also like something that covers the enfine but lets the blower, intake and IC pipes show. We would need one cover for the stock IC tubes and one made for the MP FMIC tubes.

products
03-19-2005, 07:53 PM
GREAT! I will be the first to buy a lite weight adjustable alternator bracket.

I just returned from picking up sample pieces which included the stock mounting brackets for the a/c and the power steering pump and alternator.

I will start the specs by wednesday if not before.

Mike

products
03-19-2005, 07:58 PM
I woulod also like something that covers the enfine but lets the blower, intake and IC pipes show. We would need one cover for the stock IC tubes and one made for the MP FMIC tubes.

While I do not have any specifics on this one it seems like an item which would not be too hard to produce. Depends a little on how solid it would need to be. (sheetmetal verses 1/8" or so in thickness) There are plenty of places to mount to. There was a photo posted in the last couple of days which gave an idea of this. Irregular shapes in sheet metal and plate are easy enough for us to cut, just have to come up with a pleasing design.

Mike

SCFan84
03-20-2005, 01:54 AM
I have another design for a motor cover. You could put raises and valley's in it too to give it some contrast so it isn't flat and boring. I'm just givin' an idea on what area to cover. I'll post my previous drawing and a new one. I hope my idea is a good one.~Cole~

Rick Mink
03-22-2005, 05:48 PM
any idea on when the prototype will be done???
Rick

Nettlesd
03-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Rick,

I'm trying to find Mike a junk block and heads for his prototype phase. Mike has all the accessory brackets in his possession but that part of the design will go that much quicker if he had a block/heads at the shop to change/tweak the design as need be. Mike did tell me that he believes he can have the brackets ready to sell within 3 or 4 weeks after he gets a block and heads at the shop. Currently, that's the hold up, otherwise, new billet brackets would be ready in 3-4 weeks.

Any help is appreciated since I believe this is one of those items that will be a big seller.

products
03-22-2005, 06:28 PM
any idea on when the prototype will be done???
Rick

I have just a couple of obstacles in the way which I am trying to take care of. First I need a junk block and heads to make prototypes on. I have found a block and now need the heads. I happen to be leaving for a couple of weeks on Monday so that is the biggest problem. However I will be returning on the 9th of April and from there it could be 3 to 4 weeks but I think honestly it will be about June 1st or so before we can offer them.

Mike

seawalkersee
03-22-2005, 11:33 PM
How close is your block? I have one here you can have. I could get it to you on thursday. Its a NA block but the holes should be the same. The only heads I have are split port and I think they be different.

Chris

products
03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
How close is your block? I have one here you can have. I could get it to you on thursday. Its a NA block but the holes should be the same. The only heads I have are split port and I think they be different.

Chris

Give me the details Time/place?

Mike

drummerzrok24
03-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I have another design for a motor cover. You could put raises and valley's in it too to give it some contrast so it isn't flat and boring. I'm just givin' an idea on what area to cover. I'll post my previous drawing and a new one. I hope my idea is a good one.~Cole~

Your first one was better IMO. But something like that would be awsome, as long as you can see the SC, CAI and Inlet.

seawalkersee
03-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Its been sitting outside and is full of crap. I dont want it and I can get it to you tomorrow morning some time (have to clear that with my wife). But I would need to know soon enough to tell her...actually now that I think about it...I can pretty much get it to ya anytime. I will be off on monday if that is better for ya. The block is in Indep so if you are close to there we can git er done easier.

Chris