Wanted EEC BIN file for a 1995 Auto SC

I can help you tomorrow...

I have a bin file for the 95 SC..(auto and manual same). I can send it to you.

Please post e-mail to send it to.

Don

I can help you tomorrow...

Don

P.S. Why do you need Bin file???? If you have tuner, just download a Parse Binary file from the Stock PCM and there you go.

Bin files are just used to properly download the tuner files into the processor.

lube70 said:

Don

P.S. Why do you need Bin file???? If you have tuner, just download a Parse Binary file from the Stock PCM and there you go.

Bin files are just used to properly download the tuner files into the processor.

Not quite.

You can download all the data from the EEC with your tuner, but without the BIN file all you get is the raw hex data. The Bin file is the architechure that allows you to organize and manipulate the data. This is why only certain processors are supported by the EEC Tuner and why the standard shiftmaster software doesn't work on SC's. In order to use the EEC tuner you have to have the Bin files that were created by Spyro.

lube70 said:

Don

Okay, I thought I was following along here, until I realized that the file I just got from the person who set up my car last was a .zcf type file. Is this something directly related to the chip or something? Do I even think I know what I'm talking about here? NOT!!! :p :rolleyes:

Ira

Last edited:
Back