PDA

View Full Version : I'll see if......

lube70
03-11-2005, 09:08 PM
I'll see if I can get some Jersey guys out to the meets in LI. I have come out that way quite a bit.

I also want to congratulate everyone for starting a fellow chapter.

Nice to see everyone getting together.

Don

President..NJTACC

Miller
03-11-2005, 09:31 PM
sounds good.....the more the merrier....in the summer we can meet there..... then go 2 englishtown or something

SilverCasket
03-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Now your talking. Meets at tracks are where these cars should be! :) :D

Anthony

Miller
03-11-2005, 11:15 PM
hopefully one day I have one worth running... heh.....gotta take baby steps first tho.... and that first step is to wait for the day my HG's go ( soon im afraid, judging by the explosion of smoke when i start my car ) .. then a rebuild or a HG change... then... fix my squeeky suspension.. then we can start havin fun..heh :confused:

KwikGSeX
03-12-2005, 01:56 AM
hopefully one day I have one worth running... heh.....gotta take baby steps first tho.... and that first step is to wait for the day my HG's go ( soon im afraid, judging by the explosion of smoke when i start my car ) .. then a rebuild or a HG change... then... fix my squeeky suspension.. then we can start havin fun..heh :confused:

Dont wait for them to blow.. Change em before they blow or it may end up costing you more..

Miller
03-12-2005, 02:02 AM
well then...... whos into giving me a loaner car till I fix um... .heh... i gotta save up enough 2 get it all fixed and a beater car to drive while i wait

XxSlowpokexX
03-12-2005, 09:44 PM
If you drive like that you may be in for more then just a garket change..Parts are cheap..Depends how much someoen is willing to charge you. You need any advice just get in touch with me

Damon