PDA

View Full Version : wow raced a 428 scj 2x4 carbs

mannysc
03-11-2005, 10:37 PM
this guy passes me so I come to stop behind him . light turns green and he jumps on it so do i I stayed with him so next light Im side by side with him.

light turns green he nails it so do I,

he gets some ground on me in first gear,
I hit second and get sideways let off a little and re apply gas and pull up to his door hit 3rd and im pulling maybe a half a door hit 4th and lose a 1/4 door to him at end of race he has 1 fender on me .

it was fun Id like to see what we do at a track,

truth be told he was just as bad frying tires and trying to get traction.

we were going to try it again but a C.H.P. was coming up fast on us ,

he hit the lights and we pulled over he asked us if we were racing we said no he said he saw 4 tire marks back there , and smoke from rubber ,

I said yeah right my car has a v 6 and this guy was next to me all the time so it was not him he said sorry and took off.

luck for me he did not know what a sc was the guy i raced said man your crazy how did you know he would buy it I told him ,

Im a mature man and he didnt think Id be racing im my 3.8 ltr momas car.

we plan of going to the track soon and try it again we plan on going to next so calif race sccosc

dirtybird91
03-11-2005, 11:25 PM
That was pretty cool! I just realized I have gotten pulled over and talked my way out of the last four tickets! :D

95pearlbird
03-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Way to Go, Manny! Good Story! Loved the part about the 4 tire marks and rubber smoke. Reminds me of the old E St. days. Talked my way out of a few back then too! Hangin' Tough against a big block! I bet he couldn't believe that a V6 could have that bigga ba**s! There's a good place to let it hang out up on old freeway up in Devore. Hit 120 the other night on the I-10 myself. Barely got into it, still had lots more!
Send me a PM with your address, I'll send you a registration form for the Fabulous Fords Forever (T-Bird) event coming up at Knotts on April 17th. Have 3 SC's going so far, would like to see you there, too!
Keep on Smokin'!..... Tires,that is.....
Dave out in Palm Springs....
~'95 SC-Auto, a few mods, but mostly stock-
that'll change soon... :)

mannysc
03-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Way to Go, Manny! Good Story! Loved the part about the 4 tire marks and rubber smoke. Reminds me of the old E St. days. Talked my way out of a few back then too! Hangin' Tough against a big block! I bet he couldn't believe that a V6 could have that bigga ba**s! There's a good place to let it hang out up on old freeway up in Devore. Hit 120 the other night on the I-10 myself. Barely got into it, still had lots more!
Send me a PM with your address, I'll send you a registration form for the Fabulous Fords Forever (T-Bird) event coming up at Knotts on April 17th. Have 3 SC's going so far, would like to see you there, too!
Keep on Smokin'!..... Tires,that is.....
Dave out in Palm Springs....
~'95 SC-Auto, a few mods, but mostly stock-
that'll change soon... :)
i too used to cruize E st back in 75-78 I drove a big block 67 camaro gold with 15x3 cragar ss in front and n50-15s in back . and a 72 nova lime green flared fenders real pro street yrs before there was a pro street.

my email is mannysc@msn.com

i also go to devore and open it up in the valley right after the bend ,

you can see for miles. just dont stop at the gay hangout, I stoped to see what all the cars were there for looked around and was offered lots of sex!!

scarry place.

but yeah old 66 is great place to test out top end. also i practice my takeoffs there.

Jim Demmitt Jr
03-12-2005, 09:28 PM
"Blew his doors off"

SCJ is no match for a supercharged mean machine :) SCCoSC rules street fighters of the south. its people like you that keep us all going in the SC world performance and guts keep up the good work making us all look good who own's an SC