Somebody On Here Helped My Mechanic Find A Balancer?

94SCBird

I was talkin to my mechanic today, and he said that he talked to Mike Junge? i think about a Harmonic Balancer for my SC and he said that he thought mike was the president of the club? now i've only been a member for a couple months but im pretty sure its albee isn't it? im just tryin to find who it was so i can thank them for finding it for me, i need my sc the f150 jus doesn't have the power i need :p so if your on here anywhere lemme know

thanks keith

94SCBird said:
I was talkin to my mechanic today, and he said that he talked to Mike Junge? i think about a Harmonic Balancer for my SC and he said that he thought mike was the president of the club? now i've only been a member for a couple months but im pretty sure its albee isn't it? im just tryin to find who it was so i can thank them for finding it for me, i need my sc the f150 jus doesn't have the power i need :p so if your on here anywhere lemme know

thanks keith

I'm Mike Albee ......... I'd like to take credit, but it wasn't me!!!!!

Maybe they were talking about Mike @ Junge Lincoln/Mercury in CR!!!!!!
He has always gone WAY out of his way to help us out! ;)

forcfed93 said:
I'm Mike Albee ......... I'd like to take credit, but it wasn't me!!!!!

Maybe they were talking about Mike @ Junge Lincoln/Mercury in CR!!!!!!
He has always gone WAY out of his way to help us out! ;)

Yea Thats Him, but my mechanic said he said he was the presedent or something like that, im not sure.

thanks keith

94SCBird said:
Yea Thats Him, but my mechanic said he said he was the presedent or something like that, im not sure.

thanks keith

Nope, hes just a VERY good friend of our club!!!! I've known him for about 20 years, he's a big ford guy and goes out of his way to help us out!!!!!! :cool:

Back