Chattanooga Meeting

dtdebuty

Hey guys the 20th or 27th sounds good to me. Just let me know which date and the time. I dont know where Nickajack lake is being new in the area but Ill find it. Im looking forward to meeting everyone. Take care!

I think for me the 27th would work better. I may have to help my brother move on the 20th, but I'm not sure yet. I'll know something for sure later on in the week. Also, I would think the later date would give a little more time to plan and alert people, etc.

Well, it looks like the 20th would be the best for me. There is a wedding on the 27th and my wife leaves for Atlanta on the 28th. Guys pick what every date will be best for the majority and I will find time to make some of the meet.

David Nickajack is west on I24. Go like to Nashville and after you cross over the Tennessee river, get off the exit where the fireworks store is in between the freeways. At the bottom of the ramp turn left and follow that road all the way out. The dam is at the end and the park is about 3/4 mile back up the road on the left.

A great place to cook out would be up on Racoon Mountain. Lovely area and has a nice place to cookout with a softball field for some entertainment.

We could even make it one weekend in Aug, too if that would be more convenient for more people. But yeah, what ever is better for the majority. Perhaps we can take a vote or something. Just what ever date will make for the biggest turnout. Cook out would be good, then maybe some cruising/sightseeing in the area (Lookout Mtn, etc...what ever is up there in the area) A good back roads mountain type cruise would be good.

Hey guys,

Looks like this month might be a little to hard for some people. How about the 1st weekend of August which is on the 3rd. Or even on the 21st of July which is a Sunday. I am pretty much available unless something last minute would to come up.

Well, right now the 20 and 27 are still a little uncertian as to my brother's moving. It'll be one or the other, but it's dependent on some other factors. Maybe the 1st wekend in august would be better. Or one of the sundays would probably be ok with me. But what ever the majority agreement is will go.

The weekends are starting to slip away. How about August 3rd? Should we settle on that saturday? Our location scouts in Chattanooga, what's the best site, have you decided on one yet?

Back