DSCN0460WinCE.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN0462WinCE.jpg
    DSCN0462WinCE.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN0463WinCE.jpg
    DSCN0463WinCE.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 155
Some people's kids! It never ceases to amaze me what motivates some people. I know how you feel, one day while I was in a restaurant for lunch, someone put an empty beer bottle behind my passenger rear wheel so I wouldn't see it when backing up. Needless to say, I didn't see it and broke it. The Bridgestone RE750s held up though.

Damn that looks like that was a nice 40th anny bird at one time. Hope he gets it fixed back to the way it was before hand and they catch the people that did that.

Shane

That car has the security system on it. The kill switch should have engaged when the opened the door (and set off the alarm)...assuming it was functioning properly.

Heck, if I even use the KEY to get into my car it sets the alarm off. And then...no spark until I reset it. Is mine special or was his not working?

he dosent have a security system, its all ready been repainted but they didnt do a awesome job looks good but could have been better kinda sad they took a 18 yr old kids car if mine was stolen id prolly kill the person

Back