93 SC. coverted to 5.HO. Needs body completion. 93,90,89 parts cars.

V8Supercoupe

Here's the deal guys. I have converted my 93 SC to a EFI 302. She runs great. The tranny is a Lentch street Terminator clone, with maybe...200 miles on it. Everything is mechanically together on the car. The car is in running condition.

the bad....A bodyman, freind of mine engaged in the restoration of the body of the car. It has been completely sanded down to metal, primed, any dings filled or pulled. Currently all the doors are off, glass is out. The body will need reassembly. If anyone is looking for an SC with a 8 in it. Here you go. If you were to reassemble the doors and glass, you would have a driveable, inspectable car that was ready for paint. The guy who worked on the car does bodywork for a living and I can honestly say, he is much more of a nitpicker than I am when it came to the car.
I am only selling, because I do not have room any longer. I am moving my shop and there is no way in Helll my new landlord will allow this stuff to sit out side. NOR, do I want it to. There are tons, and tons, of hours, let alone money dropped into the car.

There is one door that is iced, but no primed. and I have a new rocker panel that is ready to be welded in. I don't want to neglect to mention that.

Also, I have a 93LX, near mint black interior used for the V8 swap. A 89 LX 3.8 with a blown HG. and a 90 SC parts car. The only one with an engine in it is the 89, the 93 LX has fromt he tranny back.
If anyone is interested in the parts car, I am looking to sell the whole cars. I'm obviously not looking for a lot for these cars, I just want to get rid of them and I don't want to send them to the scrap yard if someone could use them.

If anyone is interested, email me at:
sales@rosewoodstructures.com

Parting Out

Where Are You Located.
Are You Interested In Selling Any Of The Parts Off Of The 89.
If You Are I May Need A Lot Of Parts.

I got your email and replied back.

As far as the 89 goes, keep in mind that it IS NOT an SC. So with that said, what are you interested in?

Also, looks like I may be parting the 93 as well, so I don't know if anyone needs parts.

Skip

Hey Mike,

Here's an idea of what needs to be done.

All the glass needs to be re'installed.
The doors need to be reassembled and rehung. 1 door/hood need primer.
Front and back bumper cover needs to be put on, as does the ground fx.

The interior has a couple of rips from the stitching coming apart. I am sure there are some things I am forgetting, but I don't see anymore than a day of reassembly and then some paint. It just depends on what your looking for.

I was asking 1500. I am actually thinking of parting it at this point, as at that price, it wouldn't even cover the cost of the tranny in the car.

Skip

Back