I don't know if any of you guys would be interested in this, BUT.....

Here I go again.........!

These SC's seem to be multiplyin' in my yard, but here I go again, the 90 SC, I assume it has no eng. or trans. what color ex./int.? What price? thanks and cheers and beers, Frank H. p.s. nice cannon you've got there, I've a Colt 1991A2. Love those 45's. "former military"

White Lightning said:
These SC's seem to be multiplyin' in my yard, but here I go again, the 90 SC, I assume it has no eng. or trans. what color ex./int.? What price? thanks and cheers and beers, Frank H. p.s. nice cannon you've got there, I've a Colt 1991A2. Love those 45's. "former military"

Frank, this won't be a restoration project. It is sitting on the ground outside my shop. It is black with black interior. It has been hot hard in the rear.
Let me know, I only want 100bux. The ABS alone is worth that.

BTW, I have an HK .40. The pic I posted is pretty much the same gun with the exception of being a different caliber. The only .45 I have is a para ordnance P10 carryon.

Also, I am updating the original threa at the top of the SCCONE forum with your information. If you have any objections, let me know and I will take the info down.

Skip

Last edited:
hey.. gun people.... I have an eletric AK-47 airsoft gunI got imported from japan....... semi/full auto.. made of metal.. full size....2 clips, one is 30ish rnds, and the other is 600... shoots 350 fps is im right...you probably dont but what the hell...wanna buy it ? :confused:

90 Sc......!

Skip, It seems to me that 90 isn't going anywhere,anytime soon, so as soon as the weather breaks, and I can break my SC out of hybernation, I'll take a ride out and see it and we can talk, erhm ,and maybe drink a beer or two. cheers and safe journeys, Frank H. If you have to move it sooner, let me know, and I can drive out in my P/U.

Hello Frank,
This 90 will be going for a ride here reeeeal shortly. I am preparing to pick up and leave where I am and move to another shop that will not accomodate all these vehicles. I will likely take whatever is easiest to remove that is worth anything and chuck the rest.

Thanks,
Skip

ahhhh........!

Then what are you up to this weekend, maybe I can take a ride and see? I'm off Fri/Sat. so call me! As after 11:30 tonight I won't have a computer 'til Sunday. 860.485.5375.

Hey Frank, it looks like I have someone interested in the 93 LX and the 90 SC. I feel obligated to give this guy a shot at this point as he has confirmed with me a day he is coming up to grab both cars.
Seeing as how no-one has bitten on the 93, I will likely part the thing out. It probably won't be much use to most people as it is converted to an 8. I haven't decided about the tranny just yet. If someone wanted the whole car that would be one thing, but if I am taking it apart to scrap it, I may just keep the engine and tranny. Let me know if you still want to get together. I also have the 89 LX. I don't what someone would want that car for. I originally figured it for a 460 swap. I would still like to , but I have to start drawing a line with this stuff. LOL!

Thanks,
Skip

Back