FordTBirdGirl
03-15-2005, 05:38 PM
APRIL 9-10 -REYNOLDS, GA NMRA drag & carshow
*Jason you better be there with your smart-mouth and all LOL :p *

APRIL 14-17 -COMMERCE, GA drag 7 carshow

MAY 7 PRATVILLE, AL -GILMORE FORD carshow

Jason Parham
03-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Sorry, since the meet is approximately 3hrs 50mins from me I dont think I can do all that in one day(roundtrip). I hope you have a good time and all though.See you next time.

FordTBirdGirl
03-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry, since the meet is approximately 3hrs 50mins from me I dont think I can do all that in one day(roundtrip). I hope you have a good time and all though.See you next time.

Then why did u say earlier over on TCCoA that you always attend Reynolds events lol You are Bs-n! :p

Jason Parham
03-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Then why did u say earlier over on TCCoA that you always attend Reynolds events lol You are Bs-n! :p

#1- I'm really not pumped about going down there this time unless we drive the wagon down to show it but it dont look like we'll have it ready by then

#2- Yeah that is a long way to drive just to a) see the same cars in a show I have seen for about 3 years b) walk around a parts midway with stuff like shifters and billet trinkets thats about $50 more expensive than I can get through somewhere like Jegs or Barnetts (not to mention none of that stuff will fit on my car anyway) and c) Billy Glidden aint racing anymore

#3- Why dont you just show up to another meet like one thats say....more than 15 minutes from home (or is gas for the truck too expensive?)

#4- Perhaps you should re-read your reply on the Alabama Chapter forum concerning the Feb meet. Look familiar?

FordTBirdGirl
03-16-2005, 01:23 PM
Ok Jason I am just pickin with you and you are being a total A$$. Reynolds is more than 15 mins from home-acutally its about an hour and 15mins from me. What are you talking about gas in the truck too expensive? I drive my car to Reynolds and to most shows that are within 2 hours away. Yea it looks familiar why do you think I mentioned about your going to Reynolds? Oh well forget it.

Jason Parham
03-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Actually I was just picking with you too, geez. Sorry I didnt mean to get your panties all in a wad....

I'll be over here if yall need me.....

V6Sprout
03-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Don't forget the Southern V6 Ford Challenge, this Saturday in Steele, Alabama at Alabama Int'l Dragway.

www.v6fordchallenge.com for more details.

Mike Puckett
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Looks like the only one I'll be at is FFW in Commerce Apr 16.

96sport
03-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I'll be at Commerce as well....and we should have a couple of others from TCCoA that will make it.

Russ

V6Sprout
03-29-2005, 02:59 PM
there should be 2 10 sec V6 Mustangs there, that green one and the single turbo white one that were at the Alabama V6FC, I heard they are both going to Commerce.

96sport
03-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Is the green one a nitrous 4.2L coupe? I think I read about one like that and a 95 V6 turbo that ran 10.3....that's pretty nasty stuff. :D

Russ