Major race/meet Aug 2-4 in Bristol TN

Gaston

Vortech Engineering to back FFW V6 Invitational at Thunder Valley FFW

Vortech Engineering, long time FFW sponsor and supporter will provide sponsorship support to the V6 Invitational when the class is debut at Bristol Dragway during the Thunder Valley FFW, August 2-4, 2002.

"I am very pleased to have the backing of Vortech, their involvement with FFW goes back many years," said American Autosports Productions Event Director Bill Alexander. "The V6 has performance potential that is often over looked and we want to give those competitors the opportunity to show off that potential", Alexander continued.

The Winner will receive a $1,000 Gift Certificate, redeemable directly from Vortech, good for the purchase of any Vortech Engineering products in addition to $500 cash.

For addition information please contact: American Autosports Productions 225.664.0996

"For those curious, the V-6 class is for any Ford
vehicle with a V-6, trucks, cars etc. The class
will qualify on Saturday and race on Sunday. The
vehicles will be qualified and put on a ladder
for Sunday. It will be a dial your own bracket
race .500 full tree."

I will probably be there, been planning on this event all year, if anyone from ONtario wants to follow me down its about a 11 hour trip, let me know. I have to work Friday so I 'll be leaving friday night and getting in Bristol early Saturday morning. I'll be running on adrenaline since no sleep. :D

Back