*02 SENSOR* part no./style

As far as I know, the Bosch O2 sensors are the same for the 4.6 engines and the 3.8 engines, there are just two more of them on the 4.6s. I am running Bosch O2s from my 4.6 Cougar (parting out) on my SC right now. I'm not throwing any codes, where my old ones were registering lean, causing poor gas mileage.

Autozone and Advance Auto list the part numbers as the same for the 4.6 and the 3.8SC.

RustyUL said:
As far as I know, the Bosch O2 sensors are the same for the 4.6 engines and the 3.8 engines, there are just two more of them on the 4.6s. I am running Bosch O2s from my 4.6 Cougar (parting out) on my SC right now. I'm not throwing any codes, where my old ones were registering lean, causing poor gas mileage.

Autozone and Advance Auto list the part numbers as the same for the 4.6 and the 3.8SC.

hmmm alright.

I just put to of the Bosch's on my car today
Part number 13923
its probally the same as the ones in your first link, it was one of the easiest things i have done to this car so far.
Jack up the pass side put a jackstand under for saftey and its right there.
same for the drivers side 30min for the whole job maybe 40 if you don't have a helper.
they came with anti-sieze on the threads too.
just get the special socket for them it's like $10 or maybe they do a loaner thing.

tony

Tin-Knocker105 said:
I just put to of the Bosch's on my car today
Part number 13923
its probally the same as the ones in your first link, it was one of the easiest things i have done to this car so far.
Jack up the pass side put a jackstand under for saftey and its right there.
same for the drivers side 30min for the whole job maybe 40 if you don't have a helper.
they came with anti-sieze on the threads too.
just get the special socket for them it's like $10 or maybe they do a loaner thing.

tony

hmmm cool thanks man. i think i'll get it done when my bring the car back to the shop to do the supercharger seal/EGR valve and all the random repairs and necessary repairs needed to pass emissions testing

Back