the HORROR ! THE HORROR !

Miller

it happened...HG's blew...... in a big smoky poof.. in my driveway.. 5 minutes after re-filling the radiator + gas tank....adding insult to injury stealin all my money.. BAH......

but im going to look at another one tomorrow.... guy wants $700 so hopefully everything works out

well.. if all goes to plan which i hope it does, then it'll b on the road monday soon as the DMV opens.... this car has brand new fuel injectors, new HG's, and a new alternator......he told my friend he dosent care about the car + he just wants to get rid of it.. so he said $700.... so.. hell i hope its ok

Hmm... well be carefull sounds kinda funny to me. I would inspect it first especially if he does not take care of it. Maybe he is hiding something from you.

Shane

im talkin to fastbird right now... he has a bunch of sc's... he said he has a 89 5spd... and its blue.....and he said he fixed the HG's.....wants $1100......and if that 1 dosent work out.. he has like 5 more... so looks like i'll be ownin another sc 2morrow...... yet.. I still love my origional :rolleyes: .. thats why it will probably sit in my driveway for the rest of my life......

Back