aluminum dummy spare wheels

Kevin Leitem

I have two aluminum dummy spares that i use for the front at the drag strip. these make awesome drag fronts. I would like to sell these so i can buy ones that match my rears. Only way i will sell is if i can get 250.00 out of them. I know that is expensive, but i figured i will see if anybody is interested. I will include 2 hoosier 25X4.5 drag tires. they are pretty worn but you can get a few more weeks of racing on them. Thanks, Kevin

Kevin Leitem said:
I have two aluminum dummy spares that i use for the front at the drag strip. these make awesome drag fronts. I would like to sell these so i can buy ones that match my rears. Only way i will sell is if i can get 250.00 out of them. I know that is expensive, but i figured i will see if anybody is interested. I will include 2 hoosier 25X4.5 drag tires. they are pretty worn but you can get a few more weeks of racing on them. Thanks, Kevin
ill give u 100 shiped or ill come pick them up i live in williamsport pa let me know thanks

midnitethunder said:
ill give u 100 shiped or ill come pick them up i live in williamsport pa let me know thanks
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Kevin Leitem said:
Sorry, I can't sell for that cheap
ok i just want rims not tires if they have to be sold together ill give u 175 shiped plz i need them i want to pull the wheels on my sc ill give u my number it 570 321 0888 or give me urs thanks jon

midnitethunder said:
ok i just want rims not tires if they have to be sold together ill give u 175 shiped plz i need them i want to pull the wheels on my sc ill give u my number it 570 321 0888 or give me urs thanks jon
Jon, I am sorry, But like i said in my post the only way i will sell is for 250. I know that is steep, but they are fully polished. I am looking to buy bogart racing front wheels and they are 250 each. If i can't get enough out of my 2 wheels to pay for one then i will be happy keeping the ones i have. Thanks

Kevin Leitem said:
Jon, I am sorry, But like i said in my post the only way i will sell is for 250. I know that is steep, but they are fully polished. I am looking to buy bogart racing front wheels and they are 250 each. If i can't get enough out of my 2 wheels to pay for one then i will be happy keeping the ones i have. Thanks
well sorry but i can pay 250 for spare wheels and tires ill just get the weld ones ive been looking at thanks jon

Last edited:
Back