MIDWEST BASH 05 - Wisc

forcfed93

It's official ........ There will be a shootout style event in ther Milwaulkee area this June.

EVENT INFO.
1st Annual Midwest Bash
June 25th, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Holiday Inn Express is the official hotel of the 2005 Midwest Bash.A block of rooms has been set aside for our group. Be sure to mention that you are part of the Midwest Bash group to receive discounted pricing. The cost per room is $89.10 per night. The cut off for this price is May 20th.

Make sure you book your room before that.

Holiday Inn Express (I-94 AT EXIT 333)
13339 Hospitality Court
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Tel: 1-262-884-0200 (Direct Hotel Number)

Dyno tuning Sessions will be available on Friday. Please Contact Dave Dalke directly at mdkracing@alltel.net for pricing and to schedule an appointment.
Drag Racing Competition will be held from 3 PM to 11 PM on Saturday June 25th, at Great Lakes Dragaway. For a listing of classes and rules see below. The cost of drag racing will be $30. Spectators will be $12 each.

Well it's just 25 days away and I thought maybe we should check to see if anyone is interested in putting a caravan together.

Al and I were planning to leave the CR area around noon on Friday (24th).

If you are planning on attending, when and were will you be leaving from? Maybe we can set up several meeting points along the way so we can travel in a group.

I completely forgot to look down here.

i'll be heading out of the twin cities sometime Friday before noon but could adjust.

Haven't plotted my course exactly yet but it looks like 52 to I-90 most the way there.

Mike8675309 said:
I completely forgot to look down here.

i'll be heading out of the twin cities sometime Friday before noon but could adjust.

Haven't plotted my course exactly yet but it looks like 52 to I-90 most the way there.

If we get out of CR buy noon, we will be in Dubuque about 1:15 pm. We could meet you in Dubuque somewhere if you like. We usually meet at the Menard's lot on Highway 20. It's on the west side of town and its easy to find!

Re-plotted my course. Looks like I'll be taking I94 through Wisconsin most of the way there, so I guess I'll see ya all there.

I just finished packing up the car ......... I'll be out of here in about two hours.

I'm meeting up with Al and we will see you guys about 5:30 or 6 at the hotel.

Back