Ticked off at my sc again

x182dan

Ok, its late and I can't sleep so I'm gonna vent some anger towards my sc. First things first my ($1,200) freshly rebuilt tranny has been acting up again and they tranny guy says its not his fault(don't they all say that), he says its an electrical problem. So I got an used EEC which I am still waiting for in the mail. My brand new full custom exhaust ($650) exhaust is broken, how does a brand new cat convertor break on the inside when its two months old anyway? The car itself it running like pure dog crap so I'm doing a tune up on it. When the tranny was out for the rebuild I replaced my leaking rear main seal, of course the new one is still leaking. I cracked my rear bumper coming out of a driveway. My ebrake cable broke which means I had to take the whole center console out to replace it. My rear left wheel has begone to make an annoyingly squek. Hub bearing? Now I would under stand if this **** is breaking because I drive this car hard but all this **** is just stupid stuff that is breaking and its pissing the crap out of me. I am real close to just selling the car for as much as I can and buying a GM vehicle. Okay now rambling...

Last edited:
x182dan said:
Ok, its late and I can't sleep so I'm gonna vent some anger towards my sc. First things first my ($1,200) freshly rebuilt tranny has been acting up again and they tranny guy says its not his fault(don't they all say that), he says its an electrical problem. So I got an used EEC which I am still waiting for in the mail. My brand new full custom exhaust ($650) exhaust is broken, how does a brand new cat convertor break on the inside when its two months old anyway? The car itself it running like pure dog crap so I'm doing a tune up on it. When the tranny was out for the rebuild I replaced my leaking rear main seal, of course the new one is still leaking. I cracked my rear bumper coming out of a driveway. My ebrake cable broke which means I had to take the whole center console out to replace it. My rear left wheel has begone to make an annoyingly squek. Hub bearing? Now I would under stand if this **** is breaking because I drive this car hard but all this **** is just stupid stuff that is breaking and its pissing the crap out of me. I am real close to just selling the car for as much as I can and buying a GM vehicle. Okay now rambling...
SC's are more of a hobby than they are just a regular daily driving car like a cavalier or something. You can't blame the SC for stuff you did on accident. The tranny seems to be the guys fault, the SC didn't do it to you. A way to rid of the cat problem is to remove them.

If its running bad its more than likely spark plugs, fuel filter, or in my case fuel pump. Use the autolite double platinums atleast. If you don't have aftermarket spark plug wires get some of those. I know you are supposed to change your spark plugs every year.

Just bare with it. Good things will come. :) But until then.....good luck. :)

Back