90 supercoupe for parts in south east,ga

supercoupin

I'M parting out a 90 supercoupe,white,with red interior,5spd,....hood,front headlight assembly,and front airdam gone,rest of car intact,let me know what you need,i have rear valiance,,doors,fenders,trunk lid,windshield,etc,all in good shape,rear,trans rotors,engine,etc,also have a 94 sc,black 5spd ,136,000 for sale for abt $4,000,or b.o can send pics of either car if interested,,delivery on east coast possible

Power stering

supercoupin said:
I'M parting out a 90 supercoupe,white,with red interior,5spd,....hood,front headlight assembly,and front airdam gone,rest of car intact,let me know what you need,i have rear valiance,,doors,fenders,trunk lid,windshield,etc,all in good shape,rear,trans rotors,engine,etc,also have a 94 sc,black 5spd ,136,000 for sale for abt $4,000,or b.o can send pics of either car if interested,,delivery on east coast possible
Do you have a power steering pump for sale.
I need the one with the electronic plug-in.
Thank you.

ps pump

hmm,pretty sure i have that one let me check and get back too you
Freekenstang said:
Do you have a power steering pump for sale.
I need the one with the electronic plug-in.
Thank you.

The one who has the 90

supercoupin said:

I was wondering if the rear sc shocks on that are still good if soo what will u sell them for??? hopefully looking for not leakin

Need wiring harness for abs from a 90. Unsure how much of the wiring this is connected to. Will consider taking all wiring and brackets from under the hood if they are in good shape.
Let me know :)

Back