Looking to the FUTURE!!!!!

lube70

I was thinking of having an April Picnic for the club in central Jersey. Joe B or anyone else that has interest in helping to find a location for the deal, please post here.

If anyone else has Ideas on what to do as far as the April meet, place it here. I will make the post a sticky so that we can all reply.

Thanks,

Don

I would glady offer my backyard, but I think my deck will be a work in progress during April/ May... When it's done we'll have a pool party at my place over the summer!

The location that comes immediately to mind would be Cheasquake State Park right off the GSP in Holmdel I believe. Free to get in before Memorial Day, and ammnenities for a cook-out. Plenty of isolated parking areas. And a good central location!

I think that will work..

I'm thinking that Cheesequake State Park would be great. Hagn outside, eat and have fun. Bring the football and rackets and have some fun.

I will see if I can get more info. Joe, possible to get some info from you? You know the park????

Thanks for the advice!!!!

Don

Here is some info I found about Cheesequake Park:

Fees: Entrance fees are only charged from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.

Several picnic areas with table and grills are located throughout the Park. For larger groups, we also offer two reservable picnic areas. The group picnic area at Farny Point holds a capacity of 150 people, provides shelter, playfields and playground equipment. The group picnic area at Spring Hill holds a capacity of 100 people and provides playfields and playground equipment. Group picnicking reservations are required for weekday events. A party of 20 or more people constitutes a group. They may be reserved for a fee:

Directions

From the GSP: Exit 120. Make a right at the end of the exit ramp and follow to the first light. Make a right. At the next light make a right and follow road into the Park.

From Route 34 South: Make a left turn onto Disbrow Road which is the light immediately south of the Marketplace Shopping Plaza. Make a right at the end of Disbrow Road. Make a left at the first light and follow into the Park.

From Route 34 North: Make a right turn onto Disbrow Road which is the light immediately north of the Berg Animal Hospital. Make a right at the end of Disbrow Road. Make a left at the first light and follow into the Park.

Last edited:
Actually, perhaps a May meet would be better than April. .. I have something working up for April 16th for the fellas in the club to meet up over a few drinks (beer or not, your choice) during the Yankee game! .. More to follow.

Anthony

Atta Boy! ... Hey Don, See about making calls for a Boy's Day out in NY at ESPN Zone to watch the Yankee Game! .. I've got a friend who can setup a section for us Dudes to Drink & Scream @ other Dudes dropping their Balls. .. Or just watch Baseball. .. Whatever!

ps-what happened to our site?

Anthony

How can you pick a date for a meet when we don't know what day(s) we need for the dyno yet? Unless the dyno will be during the week......

Ira

Tentative date for dyno tuning is...

The tentative date for dyno tuning is May 20 and 21. These dates will be on a first come, first served basis. DEPOSITS WILL BE NECESSARY...Since we are getting the dyno for the day, we need to cover our behinds. Things have happened before where people hae backed out and left everyone else hanging.

Not necessarily here, just in general, it happens. So,,,,,

May 20th, 2005 and May 21st, 2005 are the dates. Friday and Saturday.

Anyone wanting to schedule dyno time, MUST CALL ME!!! to do so. Posting here will NOT reserve your spot for the day. We have a lot of people that want this done, and that's why were doing two days.

So, My number is (973) 277-4294 and there's voice mail if I don't answer.

ALSO, have all mechanical issues dealt with BEFORE THIS DATE..... We can not fix head gaskets or broken bolts or bad wires there.

I will post this in a separate post so that everyone can read it.

The deposit will be $50 for your spot. Payment can be made through PAYPAL or by money order or check.

If you have ANY QUESTIONS, call me or post here.

Thanks,

Don O'Neill, Jr.

President (NJTACC)

Yankee Game looks great for Saturday at ESPN Zone. .. About 5 or 6 fellas so far. I'll be making calls after tomorrow.

Anthony

Yankee game & ESPN Zone is cancelled for this weekend. .. My buddy will be sure to let us know if he gets a section like that again. More info to follow at a later date.

Anthony

:(

Well, guess I'll have to settle watching baseball with the wife this weekend instead... Keep us posted if the opportunity arises again!

Englishtown this weekend

Well the Englishtown swap meet is this weekend. Anyone up for going?????

April 14-16

Don

Back