Whole Engine (everything)

souped_bird said:
the 90 SC went to the scrap yard today. Last time I saw it, it was only 12" high. I couldn't go into the main area but a worker gave me parts that was no bigger that your fist. I had parts of the supercharger, metal with paint color, plastic and leather.

oh well someone could have had it all, but haha not now...
Not a lot of time to wait for replies. Oh well, I didn't have room for another SC engine anyway. I would have like a front bumper that had the SC embosed in it.

souped_bird said:
I just got a new toy and looking to partout my 90 SC. At this time I'm only selling the engine, the whole engine. Thats the engine, supercharger, intercooler, etc.. I'll even throw in the wiring and computer for a perfect engine swap if you need it. I did plan on listing it on e-bay but asking here first.

I just added HG's on the engine and put 7 miles on it before pulling it.

PM me or post a price and if it sounds good it's yours. Don't ask about shipping cost I don't know. Your buying it, so you take care of shipping. My zip code is Dayton, Ohio 45439.

I just ask that you give details along with your price. Like '$500 engine, Just the way it sits in the engine area, with everything' That way I know everything your asking for.

I'll post pic's tomorrow sometime...

How many actual miles are on the motor? Are there any problems with it?

You didn't read the post above mine.

souped_bird said:
the 90 SC went to the scrap yard today. Last time I saw it, it was only 12" high. I couldn't go into the main area but a worker gave me parts that was no bigger that your fist. I had parts of the supercharger, metal with paint color, plastic and leather.

oh well someone could have had it all, but haha not now...

souped_bird said:
Now people here are going to start attacking me too. Ashamed, stay out of Fl.? To bad I figured SCCOA was a better place, hmmm guess not.

Relax, the Florida remark was an inside joke directed at me. He doesn't want me coming there and beating him at the track :) Although, it won't be hard because his car is a lawn ornament :p

As for crushing the car, I'd actually like to do that sometime. I originally commented because I thought you were a little impatient, that's all. I'm sure if you would have originally would have said free parts, people would have been all over it right away.

Kinda defensive aint ya?

It aint that deep....

But honestly, the way I read your post, seemed like you were bragging that you have scrapped a SC...

I guess this just shows how "emotion" will come accross in an internet post...

My first thought when I read your post, was "choke yourself" from the movie Full Metal Jacket, in a joking manner of course. Just kidding around.

But, really my small comment was not aimed to scar you emotionally, or bring shame to your good username... It was just a joking comment.

Sorry if I contributed to any kind of a pissing contest...

I will leave this post alone now....

Last edited:
Kurt K said:
Relax, the Florida remark was an inside joke directed at me. He doesn't want me coming there and beating him at the track :) Although, it won't be hard because his car is a lawn ornament :p

As for crushing the car, I'd actually like to do that sometime. I originally commented because I thought you were a little impatient, that's all. I'm sure if you would have originally would have said free parts, people would have been all over it right away.

Thanks Kurt. I didn't want this guy hanging himself in his garage because I banned him from the state.

But honestly...this dude has some serious issues...

The sc is alive and was never crushed, don't have to balls to do it.

Just shows how some people needs to get up more :)

ps. yes I know I'm a a--hole

Back