Boys will be boys

ThunderDave

Well, I finally got around around to adding another battery to our kids Power Wheels Hot Wheels Lamborghini and thought I'd take a picture of our 2 1/2 year old riding it. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot our 5 year old coming back froming playing at his friends house. :eek:

I can remember getting muddy like that myself, just can't remember why I wanted to. :confused: I get pretty dirty at work and the last thing I would want to do is go out and get dirty on purpose. Aren't the child years great? :D

Attachments

• DCP01050.jpg
    DCP01050.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 176
  • DCP01053.jpg
    DCP01053.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 137
  • DCP01052.jpg
    DCP01052.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 134
looks like me after a day of caving. Nothing like crawling around in the dark wet mud for couple hours.

SCme said:
looks like me after a day of caving. Nothing like crawling around in the dark wet mud for couple hours.

I did a lot of caving when I was in college (probably many of the same places you have been). They always sent me in 1st since I was the largest guy in the group...if I got through everyone else would too :)

sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I'm 6'3" and about 255 so I get the ol go ahead and see if you fit, that way we are on the side going for help if not. Big in size in good in say Football but sucks when in a pancake room full of that ol sticky south mud and about 24" floor to ceiling. :D

Hey how long ago did you cave? I am needing to get a newer light and was just wondering if it was more recently or been a while. My TAG light is just OK now that I see all these great new 20 billion LED light out there.

That thing needs a supercharger.. got a spare M90 layin around? :D

When I was a kid.. ok, younger.. I had a Power Wheels Bigfoot. That thing was awesome.

-Andy "Melon"

Melon said:
That thing needs a supercharger.. got a spare M90 layin around? :D

When I was a kid.. ok, younger.. I had a Power Wheels Bigfoot. That thing was awesome.

-Andy "Melon"

Andy, it's got a supercharger on it. :eek: The top of the intake where the butterflys are broke off and for some reason it won't go into boost. :D But it does run a lot better now with two batteries in it. I've got a Jeep for them that needs some work.

"Caving" is when you give somebody $1,000.00 for a $500.00 car.... :D

Sorry....that's "caving in"....... :rolleyes:

Caving is what you do when you find a hole in the ground and you and a bunch of friends crawl in and check it out........

the-big-e said:
"Caving" is when you give somebody $1,000.00 for a $500.00 car.... :D

Sorry....that's "caving in"....... :rolleyes:

Caving is what you do when you find a hole in the ground and you and a bunch of friends crawl in and check it out........

ROFLMAO!!!!! Caving, I was thinking the same thing. :eek: :D
I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there. Git-r-done!!!!

Last edited:
I guess you saw both Blue Collar Tours on Comedy Central this weekend?

Drunk In Public

Here's Your Sign

You Might Be A Redneck If......

Get R Done

I love it........ :D

Guess what........My left front brake locked up and heated the rotor pretty good..... :eek:

At least I made it back to the shop and I will check it out in the morning......

FYI it is the same one that I sent you a picture of on one of your other posts..... :D

the-big-e said:
I guess you saw both Blue Collar Tours on Comedy Central this weekend?

Drunk In Public

Here's Your Sign

You Might Be A Redneck If......

Get R Done

I love it........ :D

Guess what........My left front brake locked up and heated the rotor pretty good..... :eek:

At least I made it back to the shop and I will check it out in the morning......

FYI it is the same one that I sent you a picture of on one of your other posts..... :D

See what happens when you make fun of others? :D That sucks about your brakes. You can get a caliper rebuild kit for about $5.

Blue Collar? I saw the first one at Walnut Creek when they came through several years back and have the second one on DVD.

If you've ever cleaned ditches with a 65 Galaxie 500 :eek: , you might be a redneck! :D

If you've ever driven with your buddies through the ditches by the highway collecting cans and bottles so you can go buy beer...... you might be a redneck.

So how many of us have done that? lol

If you have ever cleaned out a ditch with your front bumper, stirred up a huge yellow jackets nest, and watched from the relative safety of the drivers seat as your red neck friends get out and push you back on the dirt road.........you may be a red neck :D

True story, just happened this morning on the way home from work. I stopped at the Kroger to pick up a few things and saw something I'd been wanting. New hair clippers, because my other ones were about 14 years old and are about worn out. I stop in there once or twice a week, so the cashier knows me and we usually chit chat.

He picks the box the clippers are in to scan it and starts looking at the pictures on the box. I thought to myself, he's not gonna..... and no sooner had I thought it, he did it. "What ya gonna do with these?" he proclaims and without missing a beat, I said "I'm gonna cut my grass with them, here's your sign! :eek: :D

He took it well. :D

Back