4sale 89 sc chassis blown motor

ricanlinx

i have a 89 midnight blue sc 5 speed with a blown motor upper half of motor is gone all that is left is the complete body interior tranny rear rims block and internals i have pics email me for pics 18301 is the area code of where i live first $600 takes it car has some quater rust tranny grinds 1st and second not stock 2.73 gears they are shorter 3.08 maybe not sure ill even throw in a extra set of sc rims and center caps in great condition let me kno xavier 484-201-5926 crazy_puerto_rican@hotmail.com

clean pa title

Last edited:
Is that the same SC that was totaled and undrivable after hitting black ice last year? Is that the same SC that I worked on and gave you parts for? Is that the same SC that you stuck me for $365 bucks? Thanks for the reaming....Bob

rgs11 said:
Is that the same SC that was totaled and undrivable after hitting black ice last year? Is that the same SC that I worked on and gave you parts for? Is that the same SC that you stuck me for $365 bucks? Thanks for the reaming....Bob

If im right you traded him a bunch of parts + $365 for the car in trade no?
I can vouch for the car being in the respected shape as it has been stated. Ive seen it inperson many times during meetings.

jOe

Back