3" exhaust near Nashville TN

nightcoupe

Came off a hotrod 5.0 Tbird. Believe it is 2.5 into 3 into 2.5's with two magna flows out back. I'm sure about the 3" part. I'll measure the other tomorrow. Split at end probably not right to place tips in correct position in SC bumper cover. Maybe that could be changed. Heavy duty and in good shape. Will not ship. Pick up near Nashville. $100 615-631-0444 during the day or early evening. or infoserv@edge.net

DAMN you almost made my night there for a min.
I need to replace mine and i'm getting ready to do the tranny next weekend but that just sounds like it would be to much trouble,but get some specs of it and let me know what you come up with.

picture link available...

Car it came off of was a 92 5.0 . I measured the tips, center to center, and they are around 51" which is almost exactly what my SC tips are on my 89.

Goto http://www.cstoremarkets.com/html/exhaust.html

Too many pictures, takes time to load....

Anyway, exhaust has been setting out side and is getting some surface rust. It needs a good home under your car.

Gary
615-631-0444

Sale NOT pending

Buyer decided it was too far to drive to pick up. Exhaust is still forsale. If by chance someone wants it this weekend its best to call me and let me know at 615-631-0444 because I won't be around the computer much.

Uncork your exhaust

Still need to get this to a good home. Pick up only. I will not cut it up to ship it.

Thanks

Gary
615-631-0444

Does this start at the cats??? It looks like it goes all the way to the cats... Those hangers don't fit to the stock locations do they? Have you measured under your SC to see if it will fit up?

I may be interested and I'm down in Huntsville, but I would have to know complete re-fabriaction wouldn't be necessary to make it work...

I was thinking of swapping to the newer gas tank, as I do have one. It seems like that 5.0 setup may be cheaper than getting it done, although my exaust guy is pretty cheap...

Would you be able to meet me part way, or a little south of Nashville???

I actually have most of the exhaust off the 93 in the floor of my garage, and some still on the car, maybe if it quits raining, I can pull the rear part off and measure it....

Thanks!

Last edited:
Economy is worst than I thought. No locals want a $100 3" exhaust? Consider working out trades/partial trades for Gray Tweed w/leather embossed bird seats & interior parts, H&R springs, big after market sway bars, new in box suspension parts for 89SC, 65 -68 Mustang parts, nice looking 5.0 valve covers, 94-95 cobra intake, good head, i mean heads, new headlights, older 460 or 351w for f100 project.

....but I will not ship this thing. You have to be local.

Also have a AOD out of 92 5.0 TBird I would get rid of pretty cheap or trade

Last edited:
Back