WANTED: '91 5spd SC Thunderbird in NJ

ALifeOnceLost

Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a 1991 Thunderbird SC 5spd for a while, and I can't seem to find one :( If anyone has one or knows of a person with one, it would be great. Thanks in advance :cool:

Jeez........!

I just pulled one out of Jackson, last weekend! What kinda shape are you looking for and what kind of price range? W.L. ALifeOnceLost]Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a 1991 Thunderbird SC 5spd for a while, and I can't seem to find one :( If anyone has one or knows of a person with one, it would be great. Thanks in advance :cool:[/QUOTE]

supercoupe

i know you were looking for a 91 scbut i have an 89 5spd located in ny idident know if you would be interested or not. its blue, not perfect but a decent car

Sorry to side track the thread for a minute here.........

Hey Jay, you're gonna love this! Got home the other night and grabbed the girls to take them for the first real ride the car has seen. Put it on the SOB and punch it - at 4,000rpm she gets up to about 12 lbs boost and holds it through third when I had to back it down.

Turn around and do it again, determined to push it, and she bogs down at about 3,500. Pretty badly. Back out of it, turn around and try again, and this time when we get to 3,000 it's like God reached down and stepped in front of the car. She just died.

Limped home, opened the hood, grabbed the dipstick and the oil is nice and black (whew!) :) :)

Look around and there is green fluid all over the front of the car, and the top IC tube is just hanging next to the battery. Came completely out of the connection!!

I guess maybe we missed when we put it back on, huh? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ira

==============
We know return you to your regularly scheduled b.s.
==============

Last edited:
91 5 speed

ALifeOnceLost said:
Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a 1991 Thunderbird SC 5spd for a while, and I can't seem to find one :( If anyone has one or knows of a person with one, it would be great. Thanks in advance :cool:
If you are serious, check mine out on the members page, and e-mail me at mike.keethler@lg.com

5 spd

hello got a 92 5 spd with 120 on it still in car works will sell for $800 car is complet and runs drove home last week let me know

I have a really nice white 5 speed with blue interior. I'll sell it for $2500, email me if you're interested - CorradoKidd at email dot com

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm really looking for a '91, so everyone that gave me a chance to take a look, thank you VERY much, but I'm in the market for a '91

Last edited:
Back