BIg Texas Meet...May 20-22

Hey guys...anyone going to be able to make this event? I dont want to be one of the only Supercoupes there...let make a big turnout for Texas...This will be alot of fun...who's in?

I'll definitely look into it... more than likely I will make it with my '95 5-speed... Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

~Andy

Four Weeks

Just over 4 weeks till the Texas Meet at the Lake pt2...

We'll be taking reservations for campsites very shortly...

Need a show of hands if you plan to attend...

Even if you don't plan to campout, please do plan to join us sometime on Saturday May 21st at the park and at the track....

THREE WEEK TO GO

Time is drawing near, sites are filling up, please make arrangements today...

I need everyone to confirm whether they'll be attending or not...

Here are the attendees:

Focus (4sure)
Blubird (confirmed)
tbird88 (4sure)
Kenshi (4sure)
Kaptn'Obvious (4sure)
Chorizon (4sure)
guitar maestro (4sure)
Stormturkey21texas(probable)

tbirdSCfan
Dameon
SilverBullitt
ilusnforc
Texasbird84
garciajosh
97quadcam

Reservations can be made online at https://www.reserveamerica.com .... please contact Focus or Blubird with confirmation or to make other arrangements...

Please RSVP your confirmation so well know who is attending for sure.

May 20-22, 2005 Purtis Creek State Park
Texas Meet at the Lake pt. 2
fishing, swimming, camping, cook out, dragway, and raffle for prizes, etc...

Blubird will be bringing his camper with grill... satellite tv... etc.

Electric/water Hookup sites will be approx $16 and primitive $8 per day + paypal fees... + $2 a day park permit. Oh and don't forget to pick up a raffle ticket for prize drawing.
Bring your camper or tent.... or possibly workout to share a campsite.

Cedar Creek Dragway $10 per person

Even if you don't plan to campout plan to join us on Saturday...

Thanks,

I would go to but my car will be down for another 2 months!! :eek: :(. Still waiting on my CMRE R motor w/ AR blower setup to be finished ;). Will try to make the shootout though.

TWO WEEKS AWAY

Time is drawing near... are you going to miss out on a weekend of camping, a Saturday nite at the dragstrip, or just hang'n out and kick'n tires... better hurry and make arrangements before it's too late!!!

Blubird (reservation)
Chorizon (confirmed)
guitar maestro (confirmed)
Focus (reservation)
tbird88 (4sure)
Kenshi (reservation)
Kaptn'Obvious (4sure)
Stormturkey21texas(probable)

tbirdSCfan
Dameon
SilverBullitt
ilusnforc
Texasbird84
garciajosh
97quadcam

If you are camping out or just plan to drop in for awhile, please RSVP... so we'll have an idea how many to expect...

Hope to see ya there,

Last edited:
Only 11 days Till
The Meet at the Lake pt2

Site Watch: as of May 9 @ 5pm: 33 electric/water hookup sites and 13 primitive sites are left... http://www.reserveamerica.com Purtis Creek State Park May 20-22...

Please RSVP if you're planning to attend... also, sites can be shared by up to 8 people... or plan to meet us at Cedar Creek Dragway Saturday evening.

CAMPING SITE WATCH:as of May15 @ 2pm: still available 25 electric/water sites and 13 primitive... http://www.reserveamerica.com

Only 5 Days Till The Texas Meet at the Lake pt.2

Don't forget we're RACING saturday evening May 21st at Cedar Creek Dragway just south of Kemp, Tx.

You know maybe I should come and bring the boat. I don't have a running bird. But there comming. Heck I'll drag the van and see if that bad FR half shaft popping will give way. The old van is loosing its wind but still not bad for a sissy car. May not be there until daylite but maybe. I am restless for sure. So I am a definate maybe. :confused: :eek:

Thanks TBirdSCFan

J57ltr said:
I'd go but it's too close to my Wifes due date.

Jeff
Thats exactly why you should... then you have a story to tell.. shoot, me and my 1st wife closed on a house we were buying in the delivery room :eek: Had the agent and the title agent come up to the hospital, signed the papers and then had a baby. :rolleyes:

We have a specific hospital so it just ain't going to happen. I have even ceased traveling for work until after I get back. We already have to drive about 15 miles to go to the hospital.

Jeff

Jeff,
Sounds like your wife is due any minute, will this be your first child? We'll miss ya, but probably for the best, let us know when the time arrives... and best wishes...

Well Folks, it's a wrap!!! If you weren't there, wish you had been, you definitely missed out on some fun in the Texas sun and Heat... not to mention several Keystone cop type episodes, and Saturday nite action at the dragstrip...

Checkout the link above for the day by day details and additional pics...

Hope to see ya at the next meet and GTG....

lakemeet2d.jpg
lakemeet2e.jpg
lakemeet2b.jpg
lakemeet2a.jpg
lakemeet2i.jpg
lakemeet2h.jpg
lakemeet2j.jpg
lakemeet2f.jpg
lakemeet2c.jpg

Group Pic: L-R: Candace, Evaristo (Chorizon), Sam, Wynn (Tbird88), Oscar (Guitar Maestro), James (Blubird), Dave (Focus), Rick (TbirdSCfan), Doug Franklin, Justin (Kaptn'Obvious), and David (Kenshi)

Everyone in attendance had a hand in making this meet happen, thanks for your participation and contributions...

Back