BHJ Balancer group purchase...

XR7 Dave

If we can get 4 or more people interested, we can get the BHJ balancers for $295+ shipping so roughly $310 shipped. Post here to let me know if you would want to do this.

XR7 Dave said:
If we can get 4 or more people interested, we can get the BHJ balancers for $295+ shipping so roughly $310 shipped. Post here to let me know if you would want to do this.
I would certainly do it if it were 2 weeks from now, so I only need 3 people to go in on it and then wait 2 weeks and i'll be the 4th. :p

The 94 balancer is $20 more.

If all are interested, we have enough to move ahead. Please email me at the address listed below to arrange payment.

Price listed is for check or MO, if you want to do paypal, please add $10 to cover fees. I do accept credit cards via paypal at the same address as that listed below.

Thanks guys!

I got everyone's emails. Sorry about the lack of response, we've had some "technical difficulties". I'll be in contact after the weekend. Have a great Easter!

Bhj.......!

Me too! That's what happens when ya turn yer back, Can this be extended to wait 'til 5 more of us come on line, I tried this or was it US that tried this in the fall with no success? Frank H.

Ok guys, I have an update for you.

After much beating around the bush and discussion behind closed doors, BHJ has decided that it is in their best interest not to sell their dampers to me. While I had fulfilled all the requirements for warehouse distributorship through my company SuperCoupes Unlimited Inc and they officially have no position or restrictions regarding marketing or pricing of their products, they have simply decided that they will NOT sell their dampers to me.

The reason they gave is that our current SC vendors would be unnecessarily damaged by the introduction of another "vendor" of their products. It seems that they feel that SpinningWheels SC, Supercoupe Performance, and Blue Tongue Motorsports are enough vendors for our small community.

Now while I do not disagree with that stance in theory, I had to ask why it was that I was offered the "WD" program in the first place? I made it clear who I was and why I wanted to offer BHJ products. That's when it came out that one of the aforementioned vendors had contacted BHJ about this group purchase and complained that I was undercutting them and they felt that if they allowed my small purchase to go through it could threaten the larger purchases that this "other" vendor makes which apparently crosses into other product lines than just Supercoupes.

So there it is folks, BHJ has officially refused to allow this group purchase to be completed.

Last edited:
Dave D. Welcome to the club of others that have been attact by a few vendors.
Its not just the resale of parts from manufactures, that bother
a very small group of vendors.

They also do there best to harrass and slam people behided the seans
that fab parts.And the parts are not even close to what they have
to offer.Or that there little pea brains would ever be capible of designing.

We are blessed to have DAVID D. and others as vendors.They try
to help others develop parts for SCers.Instead of tring to squash any
type part that they didnt introduce.

I told the truth again,So lets hear all the cover up's and deniles.
And how I am a chump.I know its not american to tell the truth
any more.And stand up against control freaks.So shoot me.
I have no intention of lying just to be politicaly correct.Just to
get along with ones that discredit any one they deam that
may get in there way.And to make sure fewer new parts are
offered to SCers.

Thanks RANDY

Dave I am SORRY for the highjack of your thread.

Last edited:
Thats interesting. It is my understanding that if you qualify they really cant keep from selling to you. Also unless they have fair trade pricing and a contract that states fair trade item you have a case. I would sue them for a breach of contract if in fact they at first agreed and then later just changed there mind. It is stuff like this that keeps the price of S.C. parts artifically high. If I was involved I would sue but then again I am a DICK. :mad:

Back