PDA

View Full Version : I Got Carded Today In C.R. lol

94SCBird
03-22-2005, 07:01 PM
I Was In Mcdonalds With Some Of My Friends, And I Come Out And A Super Coupe Club Of Iowa Card Is In My Window lol, Just Tryin To Find Out Who Saw Me.

Keith

forcfed93
03-22-2005, 07:44 PM
I Was In Mcdonalds With Some Of My Friends, And I Come Out And A Super Coupe Club Of Iowa Card Is In My Window lol, Just Tryin To Find Out Who Saw Me.

Keith

It was me ....... having never met, I really didn't want to go around to every table and ask who owned it!!!!!!!

I sat in the lot for about 5 minutes but I had an appointment at 3:00 so I couldn't hang out and wait to long .......

I was the guy setting at the second table by the pop machine. I was reading the paper and I was wearing a gray jacket.

i saw a group of about 4-5 people come in right before i left. I think there were 3 guys and maybe two girls. One of the girls was a thin brunette (about 5'-6" or 5'7") with hip hugger jeans and a white top (NICE) ..... i tend to notice things like that!!!!! But after I saw her, I didn't check out the rest of the group! :D

Melon
03-22-2005, 09:05 PM
One of the girls was a thin brunette (about 5'-6" or 5'7") with hip hugger jeans and a white top (NICE) .....

Hey Mike - if you can get her to come to some of the meets, I'll gladly miss work :D

-Andy "Melon"

94SCBird
03-22-2005, 09:17 PM
It was me ....... having never met, I really didn't want to go around to every table and ask who owned it!!!!!!!

I sat in the lot for about 5 minutes but I had an appointment at 3:00 so I couldn't hang out and wait to long .......

I was the guy setting at the second table by the pop machine. I was reading the paper and I was wearing a gray jacket.

i saw a group of about 4-5 people come in right before i left. I think there were 3 guys and maybe two girls. One of the girls was a thin brunette (about 5'-6" or 5'7") with hip hugger jeans and a white top (NICE) ..... i tend to notice things like that!!!!! But after I saw her, I didn't check out the rest of the group! :D

if it was three guys and a girl in a group then it was me, i was the more built guy in a green sweatshirt, and i do remember seeing you there accually i remember glancing over, good thing you didn't have the SC out in front because i know i would walked in the door and yelled WHOS SUPER COUPE! lol but yep thats mine, if you looked at it enough you'll notice only the side windows are tinted lol i was in town at trim tint and auto accesories having my windows tinted and the back window wasn't liking my tint guy very much so i gotta come back now, but im glad you saw it. i walked out and i was like HOLY ****! and the first thing that crossed my mind for some unknown reason is, i wonder if it was albee?? idk why but it did, and the weird thing about today is, right after i left there headin home i stopped in amana, to get gas (p.s. premiums cheap) HA! lol and i saw the guy that owned my car before me (Matt Stoner) and i talked to him for the first time about the car and learned about a million things that have been done to the car. so i guess what it means is get your car out and drive it and you never know who you'll see... or see you.

thanks mike and hopefully see you in marshalltown on saturday

And yes she is a very nice lookin brunette :p She usually hangs out with a bunch of guys, but i dont think i can talk her into goin to the meeting... sorry :p

forcfed93
03-22-2005, 09:39 PM
if it was three guys and a girl in a group then it was me, i was the more built guy in a green sweatshirt,

i saw the guy that owned my car before me (Matt Stoner)

thanks mike and hopefully see you in marshalltown on saturday

And yes she is a very nice lookin brunette :p She usually hangs out with a bunch of guys, but i dont think i can talk her into goin to the meeting... sorry :p

Yep, that was the group, your shirt was some kind of a High School or Collage Team shirt and you are about 6' or better!!!!

I know Matt, We meet a few years ago ......

If she hangs around with the guys, she'd feel right at home with us! We're just a bunch of regular guys!!!!! We also have some of "the girls" hangin' out with us two .........

forcfed93
03-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Hey Mike - if you can get her to come to some of the meets, I'll gladly miss work :D

-Andy "Melon"
You'll have to talk to Keith ...... he's the guy that knows her!!!!!! :D