Torque Converter

v8killr

Ok i finally found a tranny so now i need to find a good converter.
If anyone has one for sale let me know.I have the cash ready to go.I need to get it here by this weekend so i need to get one very soon.
Thanks Dave
dschwaben1@netzero.com

v8killr said:
Ok i finally found a tranny so now i need to find a good converter.
If anyone has one for sale let me know.I have the cash ready to go.I need to get it here by this weekend so i need to get one very soon.
Thanks Dave
dschwaben1@netzero.com
Dave,
I have one, but I think the overnight delivery will kill you. I am in PA. If you are interested, I will let it go cheap. But I need your zip to calucate shipping costs.
Thanks
Ken

Dave,

If you just need a stock one, I should have one at my shop in Imperial, MO (just south of St. Louis) for cheap. I don't know if you would want to come pick it up or not, but I doubt I could have it shipped in time for you to get it by this weekend.

-Rod

PA is a two day point on UPS.It would of had to go out today to get here by friday.And i'm trying to upgrade the stock one just a little bit nothing major but the tranny has been rebuilt with specs of the TCI tranny.

I just drug my feet getting this done.I was going to buy one off "e-bay" but i was just a little leerie of new converters that have been upgraded selling for $115.00 bucks. and he is in Salem,OR so it would take 5 days to get here.
Are there any other converters out there that would fit our cars, don't we have the same spline and bolt specs as the mustang or something like that?
Dave

Dave,

If you're wanting a custom torque convertor, Alan ("dirtyd0g" on tccoa) is the guy to talk to. He's been building torque convertors for a bunch of the guys at tccoa for awhile now.

-Rod

racecougar said:
Dave,

If you're wanting a custom torque convertor, Alan ("dirtyd0g" on tccoa) is the guy to talk to. He's been building torque convertors for a bunch of the guys at tccoa for awhile now.

-Rod
I second that......I have one and love it.
Later
Ken

Back