dyno day allentown pa

twoblownfords said:
if any sc guys are interested in having their cars dynoed and your near allentown pa, all the super coupes are invited let me know oneqkgt@aol.com or 610-972-7071
2 questions when and how much? I do not think I will have my car ready until May. April is currently booked.
Thanks
Ken

Possible solution!!!!

I am trying to plan a dyno day for Dave here in Jersey. We are installing a few autorotor blowers in May (if all goes well) and will have a group of local SC guys and gals that want cars dynoed.

If we could compromise the two, we could make it a great day. If not, well, Ken, give me a call regarding the completion of the car.

I do believe that combining the two could be a fun event. I would bring the cars to Allentown, thing is that they will have a COMPLETELY new blower set-up on it and want to ensure safety for the motors involved (getting tuned).

Twoblownfords, I will contact you about possibly mending the two days.

Don

Don, Scratch that travel idea. .. We'll have an easy dozen if we stay here in NJ. And potentially for Dave it would be ideal to have anywhere from 6-10 cars because of the time it takes...

For the new AR NJ fellas, 2 hours traveling under conditions of uncertaintly isn't a great idea. .. And selfishly, it's hard enough for me to make NJ meets. :eek: But I'm not alone :::CoughHeber::: Where is that guy anyway? Does he ReallY own an SC! :p

Anthony

ps- As well, our reason is for the Tuning. The numbers that come with it are just an extra! :D

Last edited:
Whatever the consenus...

I thought that Allentown was also closer. After looking at a map, it's pretty far from where we'll be doing the install.

So.....

Don

lube70 said:
I am trying to plan a dyno day for Dave here in Jersey. We are installing a few autorotor blowers in May (if all goes well) and will have a group of local SC guys and gals that want cars dynoed.

If we could compromise the two, we could make it a great day. If not, well, Ken, give me a call regarding the completion of the car.

I do believe that combining the two could be a fun event. I would bring the cars to Allentown, thing is that they will have a COMPLETELY new blower set-up on it and want to ensure safety for the motors involved (getting tuned).

Twoblownfords, I will contact you about possibly mending the two days.

Don,
I working on my blower, plus the I still need to do the front suspension. I still have other odds and ends to do to the car. I am hoping to have a exhaust system on this year.....bye bye short tubes hello long tubes. Right now every weekend in April for me is booked between work and family stuff. I might see my sc by May.
Later
Ken

Ken, were not...

We're not planning this till May anyway. Probably not till mid-May. Anyhow, hope all is doing well and give me a call. Wanted to say hi and see what's happening.....

Don

(973) 277-4294

lube70 said:
I thought that Allentown was also closer. After looking at a map, it's pretty far from where we'll be doing the install.

Don

Just a FWIW - Allentown is only about an hour from you.

Ira

dyno in allentown

yea its only about a hour from north jersey to my shop sometimes in nj it takes a hour to go 30miles with the trafic. Ken we spoke before hope we can get this together. and you guys with the new blowers as long as you dont have leaks and your not hitting on it you have nothing to worry about.

Back