WANTED: '91 Thunderbird SC 5spd in NJ

ALifeOnceLost

I posted this a few days ago, but now the thread is completly gone :confused: So I'll try to post it again. I've been looking for a 1991 Thunderbird SC 5spd for a while, but I can't seem to find any :( So if anyone has one, or knows of someone with one that is willing to let it go, please let me know. Someone posted that they may have one, but I don't remember who it was :( Sorry. But any help would be great, thanks in advance.

i have an 89 5spd blue with grey interior fresh head gaskets with under one hundred miles located long island ny

WHY is it SO difficult to grasp ........

ALifeOnceLost said:
I posted this a few days ago, but now the thread is completly gone :confused: So I'll try to post it again.
:rolleyes:
.... more than likely, it was MOVED to the CORRECT Forum, which would be the WANTED section. ::::::: DUH! ::::::: :mad:

Price range....

I can try to locate one for you. I run the NJTACC (New Jersey Thunderbird) and would try.

Give me details on what you want....

Don

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for not updating or getting back to anyone, I'm on a trip to Norway with my family. Danman, email Conan about his SC, it seems you would enjoy it more then me since it's not the exact one that I'm looking for. So I'll get back to everyone ASAP, thank you

Back