cervini's mach 1 ram air hood 4 sale or trade

brent889

i have an 89-93 cervini's mach 1 ram air hood either 4 sale or trade in waupaca,wi.
just bought it a couple of months ago and an now leaning toward the cobra r style hood. this is brand new, never used.
paid $400.00 plus $100.00 shipping so i'm asking $350.00 o.b.o.. or if anyone has a cobra r hood they are looking to get rid of i'd trade for one as well.
would have to arrange for pick up only.

you got a PM

You have a PM

brent889 said:
i have an 89-93 cervini's mach 1 ram air hood either 4 sale or trade in waupaca,wi.
just bought it a couple of months ago and an now leaning toward the cobra r style hood. this is brand new, never used.
paid $400.00 plus $100.00 shipping so i'm asking $350.00 o.b.o.. or if anyone has a cobra r hood they are looking to get rid of i'd trade for one as well.

PM sent. Thanks
brent889 said:

Back