PDA

View Full Version : What to do with used 8.8 3.27 pumpkin.

TbirdSCFan
03-24-2005, 01:12 AM
Anyone want it? It makes a bit of a moan, but at least it works and is full of fluid ;) Some of you doing 5 speed rear swaps and/or track running might want it. It is so-so for daily driving as it makes noise. Not bad noise, but noticable. Free to whoever comes and gets it. :)

895speed
03-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Anyone want it? It makes a bit of a moan, but at least it works and is full of fluid ;) Some of you doing 5 speed rear swaps and/or track running might want it. It is so-so for daily driving as it makes noise. Not bad noise, but noticable. Free to whoever comes and gets it. :)

do you still have the pumpkin, i'll be in the dallas area for the weekend. are the gears good though

TbirdSCFan
03-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes the gears are good. What day/time will you be in the area?

895speed
03-25-2005, 01:24 AM
Yes the gears are good. What day/time will you be in the area?
i'll be there from friday in the afternoon till monday night, and i'll be happy to take them off your hands. by the way what is your address so like that i could go pick them up if your goona give them out to me!?

TbirdSCFan
03-25-2005, 10:31 AM
i'll be there from friday in the afternoon till monday night, and i'll be happy to take them off your hands. by the way what is your address so like that i could go pick them up if your goona give them out to me!?Just so it clear, its the whole differential. The gears haven't been removed from it. email rickem234@hotmail.com or PM me your phone # and I'll give you a call with directions. :) I have also sent you a PM. You can reply to that if you wish.

Rick