Dyno Day in Phoenix, AZ?

matteo

Anybody want to set up a dyno day in the phoenix area? Dave the Chip Man will come down and check our specs, then burn us custom chips… how about you ruswin? I know you have three cars you can dyno :)

XR7 Dave...

Dave, how many people do we need to get for you to come out here? and how much will it cost total?

My buddy Mike Swain moved to Phoenix a few years ago. I haven't talked to him in a while but last I heard he still had his 35th. He might still have it but he seems to have lost interest. He now has a blue extreme ext. cab w/ 20's and air suspension.

His 35th was/is a nice SC. It has a Lentech valve body, pulley, maf, tb, intake, catless exhaust, flowmasters, LSC rims, tinted windows, had a nice system, 3.73 gears. 3000 rpm convertor. On street tires we could only muster a 14.90 at Gateway in STL. Come to think of it now he must need a tune really bad. You guys should get in touch with him and see if he is interested in hanging out with some SC guys. His email is Kickerboy6@aol.com He is 22 or 23 years old. Tell him Scott Long told us to get your *** involved with the SC owners. :D

He bought his SC from Rick Dynek in Wisconsin. Then he took it with him to Phoenix on a trailer when he moved to go to college. As far as I know its just been sitting.

dynek1.jpg

Generally 5-6 people are needed to make it work. Flights to Phoenix are expensive from the NE but it's doable.

Man, you get more miles than a Traveling Salesman~! Good to see everyone enjoying the benefits you can provide.

Anthony

Back