Saturday's Meeting

94SCBird

Seems Weird But Me And My Freind (Only Two People In Marengo With SC's Were Wounderin If We Went To The Meeting If We'd Get To See Any Good Burnouts Or Maybe Some Smoke Shows? :p

And Havin It Be First Meeting For Us, What Are The Meetings Like, Like What Do We Do?

thanks keith

Hmmm-smoke shows or burnouts?? Probably not-definitely not while we are at Fields-those folks treat our group very well, and they're always glad to have us-a burnout contest in their parking lot would be VERY bad form, indeed.

If we were somewhere else-say-a racetrack-then we could go for ir.

JMHO.

Birdman93 said:
Hmmm-smoke shows or burnouts?? Probably not-definitely not while we are at Fields-those folks treat our group very well, and they're always glad to have us-a burnout contest in their parking lot would be VERY bad form, indeed.

If we were somewhere else-say-a racetrack-then we could go for ir.

JMHO.
As Tony said, No burnouts at Feilds (or any place we meet) please ....... We'd like to keep our meeting places and that would be a good way to get kicked out!!!!! But we could do them in front of Dales house ...... :D

Sorry, The meeting is at noon!!! We have always kinda made it know that all meeting in Standard time start at noon and all meeting held in Daylight savings time are held at 1pm. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that when I sent you the 1st email..... my bad!

The meeting are ment for us to get together, have lunch and decuss club business and make plans for the upcoming months!

Back