Surging and random miss

WinnipegSC

K i got my bird back fromt eh shop runnin liek ti did the day i brought it in(COMPLETE CRAP :D ) now i know what fixes it adn it workes everytime..

new spark plugs .. but ive only put 4000miels on this bird adn have done plugs 3 times :|.. firs time lasted for ever and the last two not as long. no one around ehre sells teh APP plugs . so i wasted the money on some iridiumns.. they work great but jsut liek last time within a week the problem comes back(only a little) and then randomly comes and goes .. causeing an other wise PURRfect running SC to miss its like

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-burp-Purrrrrrr-BURP-PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRr-burp-PUR-Burp_PURRRRRRRRRRR

no real corilation between the miss and the engine rpm altho at REALLy lght throttle.
like weight of my foot on the pedel it seams to do it muhc more then any more throttle..

also my boost gauge has gotten "sticky" and vacume lines have mroe oil then normal build up(a bit mroe thenteh fine mist of oilt hat builds up[ over time)..

so that leaves me with two mroe questions.. could it be a malfunctioning EGR and or a bad PCV casueing all these proiblems..

should i go get the fuel pressure tested to see if maybe its runnign rich at startup(this is when the problem usualy comes up on cold start it starts missing)

Back