Sex and Cars

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Anyone here ever pass up a "good time" with that special girl (or guy) to work on/drive around in/ fiddle with their cars? Just wondering...its not like i did it...or...anything... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey! Its PG rated. No bad words, no naughty slang...i dont see why not.

If it's about abstinance then I don't see anything inappropriate as it's being taught (with mixed results) in some high schools. :D

J.D. said:
If it's about abstinance then I don't see anything inappropriate as it's being taught (with mixed results) in some high schools. :D

From the wording of the original post I dont think abstinance is what was referd to. It sounds more like he is asking whether anyone on here has passed "it" up to work on there cars. As if working on our cars was more important at the time.

Shane

quick35th said:
From the wording of the original post I dont think abstinance is what was referd to. It sounds more like he is asking whether anyone on here has passed "it" up to work on there cars. As if working on our cars was more important at the time.

Shane
I think "passing it up" is similar to temporary abstinence. ;)

J.D. said:
I think "passing it up" is similar to temporary abstinence. ;)

From what I understand abstinence means that a person is waiting for marage before they "get some" not that they put it off until they have a better moment.

Shane

quick35th said:
It sounds more like he is asking whether anyone on here has passed "it" up to work on there cars. As if working on our cars was more important at the time.

Shane

I've never passed "it" up for anything....... :D

For crying out loud, I'm a full blooded male........

That's the reason I got this car in the first place.... :cool:

Are you nuts? I'll even give up food for it........NO not the car!
You know....One day you'll be too old for it and then you can work on your car until the cows come home. :D .........Ahhhhh....to be 20 again........... :(

MIKE 38sc said:
Are you nuts? I'll even give up food for it........NO not the car!
You know....One day you'll be too old for it and then you can work on your car until the cows come home. :D .........Ahhhhh....to be 20 again........... :(

lmao!!!! Damn Mike I am 20 right now and working on the car is all it seems I ever get to do. I have to be doing something wrong here.

Shane

quick35th said:
lmao!!!! Damn Mike I am 20 right now and working on the car is all it seems I ever get to do. I have to be doing something wrong here.

Shane

Yes you are. Take it from an old fart thats been there and done that. Get yourself a decent daily driver and only work on the SC when you have nothing better to do. ;)
Life is too short.

NCredSC said:
So the abstinance is working Shane? :eek: :D

Unfortunately abstinance is working quite well for me right now :(

MIKE 38sc said:
Yes you are. Take it from an old fart thats been there and done that. Get yourself a decent daily driver and only work on the SC when you have nothing better to do. ;)
Life is too short.

Mike, actually my SC is quite reliable but I do understand what you are trying to say. I just seem to be either working on someone else's car or hangin with friends... never with the ladies. But dont fret I got this nice 23 year old chick in my sights. Maybe I can break this abstinance thing once and for all.

Shane

In 1984 I spent the summer working on my 1965 Corvair (my first car) in the driveway of my Dad's house. Basically sanding the paint down to the primer and patching rust holes. One day a neighbor girl that never talked with me came out and chatted with me for over an hour about what I was doing, how I was, talked about her.

I kept sanding away working on the car the whole time. Never talked with her again. It wasn't until I got done with the car a few months later and considered the conversation. I slapped myself in the head as looking back I realized that I probably missed an opportunity that was trying to be about as obvious as it could be.

I was just too focused on the car.

Been married for 15 years now. After that realization I didn't make that mistake again.

Scott Long said:
Take her for a ride in the SC. Then you can have the best of both. Maybe at the same time? :D

Now that would be a dream come true for sure. I took this one chick for a ride in my 35th and she just kept saying how it was a grandma's car so I stomped it in first while she was leaning forward and she flew way back against the seat. Good times.

Shane

This thread is funny. "It" is over-rated. While I enjoy "it" and attempt (notice I said attempt) to get "it" from my gf every chance I get, just remember that sometimes the consequances aren't worth it. Speaking from experiance, be careful, just cause they're older doesn't mean they're wiser (or better at hitting the sack) ;)

Now, to answer the origanal question, I would never, ever, ever, ever pass "it" up with a special girl to work on my car.

hmmm. how to reply...??? well, all i can say is i spent one of the greatest and memorable nights in 2000 in the bed of a truck.. does that count.. oh yeah, i memorized the vin #... CCL248F353257... 1978 chevy 3/4 ton pickup 350/400. Man that truck had strong suspension...

crzykyman said:
hmmm. how to reply...??? well, all i can say is i spent one of the greatest and memorable nights in 2000 in the bed of a truck.. does that count.. oh yeah, i memorized the vin #... CCL248F353257... 1978 chevy 3/4 ton pickup 350/400. Man that truck had strong suspension...

Someone's back had to have been sore after that one :)

Shane

crzykyman said:
dude....i couldn't memorize a vin number if my highschool deploma counted on it, that musta been alot of erm..."repairs?" on the bed of your pickup haha

Back