Some results from last nights races :]

mn12freak

Ok, no long stories here, but last night I took out my (wrecked) 1989 5 Speed. I was running only 91 octane and have a big speaker box in the back. Here's what beat me:

Here's what I beat:

Dogged out 1996 Camaro Z28, automatic.

1998 or so Eclipse 5 speed - this one was funny, the guys caught up to me and said "slow down we want to run you". So I took it down to about 35 mph, even though we all know out first gear is where that torque helps. Punched it and left him like he was sitting still, really a bad beating. He caught up and the driver leaned over and said "NICE V8!" lol, I didn't correct him, but he says "I have a GS-T turbo, but it's at low boost", now I didn't hear any turbo, so I gave him a nice pity smile and said "I'm supercharged". The looks on their faces were absolutely priceless :]

Almost got a 2005 V6 Mustang to run, he didn't punch it though, he waited to see what I had, then decided not to race... loser.

Raced my friends heavily modded 2002 Eclipse GT-S, 5 Speed. Raced him from about 25 so i dropped it briefly into first then immediately into second, should have just used second, but neither of us went anywhere, absolutely neck and neck.

Also had a 1999 or so Cobra get next to me smiling. He stopped smiling and dropped back about 75 feet after I dropped it into second at near WOT and burnt the tires at 35 mph. Wuss, if I had a Cobra, I would race anything.

Also raced a couple puny Acuras and did a 45 second burnout in second gear. Sat and spun like it was going out of style, I love torque.
Well, that's all, but I still think for a completely stock car, superchickens are awesome. More kills later :]

What do you mean by dogged out 1996 Camaro Z28?

Even on a bad day, a 1996 Z28 shouldn't have any trouble dispatching a stock '89 5spd.

After all these races, why don't you take it to the track and see what kinda times she pulls? Maybe you have a factory freak pulling mid 14's stock or so.

I've wondered that myself actually

Yea, I've noticed my car is pretty fast for a stock SC, I think just because its lower mileage and I know how to drive mostly though. The Camaro I was talking about in that post was driven by two teenagers, had nice sounding exhaust but it was an automatic and it was blowing a lot of dark smoke from both tailpipes. I have beaten several Z28 camaros from about that year, so I think my car may indeed be something of a freak, who knows?

(It's also faster than my friends 1997 GSR Integra, and his brothers heavily modded 1993 Integra LS, so it's likely I am at least low 15's)

i just got home from some good ol street racing, and i just about shat a brick after my car completely amazed me. first i raced a mid 80's vette, i bogged it WAAYYYYY down to about 900 off the line so he got his rear bumper to my front bumper b4 i started to pull, and to my amazement, i held it and he didn't gain on me and i didn't gain on him, i wished i coulda banged second but i have no 2nd gear syncros :( anyways, i wuz on my way home when i noticed a 2000 gt stang behind me, so he pulls up next to me and i did a quick 1st gear pull at a 25 mph roll and lit em up, at the next light i told him his car sounded bad@$$ and he asked....is that thing turbo charged? i shook my head, then 10 seconds later said, oh yah but i do have a supercharger. then some gtp came out of no where, and we caught a few lights. i thought he would beat me, but we made 3 pulls off the line and i got him by half a car length each time. and what REALLY amazed me was at a 35 mph roll, he was a car length back, and he would punch it and get to my rear bumper, then i would dump the clutch and punch it and he would get next to me, then start to drop back pretty fast. and then i raced a prelude which i blew its doors off to make a long story short. the guy in the gtp FLIPPED when at one of the red lights i said....not bad for a stock v6 eh? his eyes got REALLY big and was like THAT THING'S STOCK?!?!?!?!?! on the way home i patted my car on the steering wheel and said, goooood job little buddy :) this concludes my adventures of the night

I can't even count the times got blamed for having a V8. :rolleyes: Most people have a hard time believing that its a "stock V6." :D Whats even better is when they accually see whats under that big hood. :eek:

Its all "priceless!"

Hock said:
I can't even count the times got blamed for having a V8. :rolleyes: Most people have a hard time believing that its a "stock V6." :D Whats even better is when they accually see whats under that big hood. :eek:

Its all "priceless!"
haha yah, but the best part is, is when they think its a v8 or an N/A v6, and u rip them out of the hole and they hear the SCREAAAAAMING of the supercharger, and they just about break their necks looking over so fast haha

Back