complet 92 5 speed sc for sale

scshorty

92 sc with 5 spd in it. drove car home runs great .got car for brake booster will sell the rest. car has 120 on it and in real good shape.im in nepa. my number is 570-383-1417 call me or e-mail me tell me what you need

scshorty said:
92 sc with 5 spd in it. drove car home runs great .got car for brake booster will sell the rest. car has 120 on it and in real good shape.im in nepa. my number is 570-383-1417 call me or e-mail me tell me what you need

You have a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

Pm

scshorty said:
yes i have pm thank you let me know what i can do for you

(PM) is a Private Message. Look in the upper right corner of this page, it should say welcome, scshorty and you will see Private Messages highlighted in blue. Click on it and your private message mailbox will open.

Anyway, any info on the car would be appreciated. Color, interior condition, interior color, leather? and so on.
E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

5 spd conversion

Looking for conversion to 5 spd from aod let me know price and shipping to montana 59716 thanks! Chad

scshorty said:

price for hood, header panel and headlights shipped to 79930??? thanx can you list each individual price for each thing?

ChadSC said:
Looking for conversion to 5 spd from aod let me know price and shipping to montana 59716 thanks! Chad
Hello im sorry but at this time im keeping car to bring to carlisle i was asked to bring car to show in ford nationals......but maby after show i may get you what you need i can onley drive one at a time lol..... wife is bugging me to get the 90 on the road just need booster that is why i got 92 dont really need anything off car just booster thank you for your time Eddie

ThunderRoad said:
I HAVE A COMPLETE ABS SYSTEM WHAT IS YOUR ZIP CODe??????
hello sorry this took so long to get back to you but my zip is 18512 i need the abs system for car that was the reasion i got the 92 sc.... to fix my 90 but i was asked to bring car to carisle for ford nationals.... i neaver planed on putting car in a thing like this.....but wife was pestering me about her car so i got 92 to fix.....if i can get abs for her car ill keep the 2 of them maby i not sure what im going to do with it yet but now we drive 92 till carisle and take it off the road so she can drive hers ....so i still need a booster no matter what let me know if you can help me out... thank you for your time Eddie

Back