My 2nd SC (My new daily driver)

SuperCoupeSC91

i just got this about 2 weeks ago (90 SC), i cleaned it and put my rims on it.. just wanted to share with everyone because i'm very happy to get a 2nd SC, especially now to have it as a daily driver :) my other SC is going to be race only..

1. Still have to swap my exhaust from my 91 SC (should be done tomorrow)onto this one (the 91 is going to get a redone exhaust, someday :) )
2. the steering rack + outer tie rods me and my bro just did
3. have to get an alignment this week
4. have to get it registered this week
5. ordering a B & M ripper shifter + pro 5.0 shorter shifter arm
6. ordered a CAI from ebay, aluminum 3"
7. ordering a accumulator ball, gotta put that in
8. fixed radiator, was leaking
9. snout seal is leaking, i filled up the fluid in the SC but i have to redo that.
10. battery was bad put in my optima from my truck and put back my trucks reg battery.
11. its got a clunk in the rear i think its in the rear end, i checked the u-joint, thats not it, i might have to get another or i might swap it out with my other rear end from my 91 thats extra in my bros garage.
12. the a/c i want to get working also.
13. i might get a remote start.
14. was thinking about lowering it
15. was thinking getting the rain gards/sunroof gaurd

its fully loaded, rebuilt tranny with about 18k and motor was rebuilt at 60k, came with a book of dates and mileage of all stuff replaced (so that was good), it has now 149k, has a clarion tape deck pull out/ 6 disk cd changer with spare magazine in mint condition (probably sell it after its out) has infinity 5x7's all around (the factory jbl system was removed i was told), i might take that tape/cd changer combo out and put in my cd player from my truck. It came with aftermarket alarm, and a shifter lock (i think its the best dam thing ever, i'll make another post and show people, i showed a few and they never seen it yet and said "dam thats a good thing" )..black leather interior (its ok), fold down rear seats, sunroof, dash passanger slider compartment, tints, but overall for what i paid i dont think i can complain to much (picked it up in NY). just happy i got it..here is a pic of it, and below a link to more pics of it, from before my aftermarket rims to now.. Alex L

http://community.webshots.com/user/supercoupe
in folder "2nd thunderbird SC 1990 5spd :)"

Last edited:
This guy is awesome with cars and design. I have seen his last one its was also Sweet

Hi Alex,
It was nice to fnally meet you! I know how smart you are and have known it now for a few years. You family Mom and Dad were great.
I'm Glad to have had you here. I will get the Ripper shifter and the accumulator ball tomorrow. It was great having you in our home. I hope to come and see you soon. It was a great time having you here and helping me out with my SC Thanks alot! You are a real friend :) Thank you! :D :) :rolleyes: ;)
ALL of Our Best!
Say hello to your parents! :)
Come back soon!
The car looks "GREAT" :cool: :cool: :cool:
I will have the trailer ready for you soon. I'll drive it upto you or I'll fly you down and we can both drive back to Conn.

All Of Our Best
Victor and Diane

Back