XR7 Dave possibly heading to Florida soon. This is great news! I'm happy to assist!

victor malvar

XR7 Dave Hopefully heading to Florida soon. This is great news! I'm happy to assist!

Hello Dave, I'm Honestly glad to see your comming to Florida! I first want to say that, I personally welcome you as well as the rest of the Florida gang. Dave I know you are a good Technitian, and have been a friend to many of us. I know that I have not been to happy with somethings in the recent past. Dave I have to say I'm sorry! I like you alot! I have spoken with a few people and thought that maybe you were doing to much. We have spoken and I have really tried to explain myself to you, but if you have misunderstood me, Maybe its my fault. I'm sorry that somethings have gotten confusing between us, is some ways. I have talked with you for a few hrs on the phone and really want you to know that I'm being sincere. Yes I want an AR I also wanted some other things that due to some certain circunstances have not happened. I want to offer my help to you in anyway you need me or anyone else that needs me to help you, help them. I wanted to write this public so you see that I mean what I'm saying. First I will try to get the Dyno for you to make the trip to Florida a great sucess for everyone. Second I'm sorry things such as my deposit was lost lost in the mail we should hve sent it the correct way traceable.Now late for things I have bought. I did send you a check to you for the heads and for the 50Lb Injectors. I need to send you what I owe you plus other things parts and hardware and other items we hve spoken about. I have not been able to get it done as fast as I would have liked... I have been short of people. I have some one comming in very soon and another good friend also comming to assist in other things we are doing. I will be doing that today the $$$ and try to get some specialty parts to you for Inspections and other.Plus other things. Other things have just been because of misunderstandings. I consider you a real asset to the entire SCCoA experiance, members, I will bend backwards to assist you in anyway that I can. I did feel a little set back when some strange things happened and you did not advise me of them. I had to ask. I'm in a hurry Dave. I had a few rough days with some Illness I have had for about 20 years. It has had me down and a little uptight. I want to publicly apologize to you for any misunderstandings or lack of confidance. I will let you know about the Dyno by Tuesday or Wednesday. Also We will continue to help out with things we have done together! I will continue to assist you and also give you the very best help at the best prices for you to help out with any of your needs to help you assist this whole SCCoA community. This community has been good to me and Diane, now its your turn to get the attention and help you deserve, respect is another you will receive from me. I know somethings have not been clear between us lately! I'm sorry If I was a little hard to deal with :eek: :eek: . I apologize to you publicly. Count on myself Diane and Spinningwheels to give you all the help when and if you need it. I will send the things I promissed to you ASAP. I'm very sorry if I misunderstood your true mission. I will call you tomorrow and we can discuss future events. You can also count on us as sponsor for the 2005 Shootout. If I can assist in anyway please let me know. We are all a family and You deserve the credit you have earned.
Thank you for your respect towards me! You can count on my respect to you 100%! Again sorry for any misundestandings. Your friend and fellow Enthusiast and colleague. I have been Ill and a little worried about many personal things. I want to keep spinning along with you and everyone that has been part of my life for the last 3 or 4 years. I will keep spinningwheels going untill I decide to pass it on to someone else who will take good care of it. It really keeps me and my mind off of other personal health Issues. I also want to thank all he Administrators and ask them to forgive me if I have been a little uptight with some small issues. I also want to thank Rich Thomson for good words of wisdom and friendship! I thank you all! The Members, and the SCCoA Guys. I also want to ask you and anyone I have been short with to forgive me. I did not mean to be other than the real me! Thank you for reading this. I hope I was clear enough for everyone to know I am gratefull to all of my and Diane and my good friends you all know who you are.... I will do my best to help everyone I can. Again I will do my best to assist you Dave in any endevour. Just let us know and we'll be there. God Bless you all.
Thank you for your understanding. I'll talk to you, Greg, Nick,Jake, Joe, and others that have been by my side. :D :confused: :) I'm still breathing that's good sign. :)
Happy Belated Easter to all.
Victor and Diane as usual.
Victor.......

Last edited:
Victor, glad to hear that the dyno tune is coming together. Please keep me updated via email.

I'm not sure why you are apologizing to me on the public forum. :confused: I accept your apology for whatever it is that you may have done. Now does that qualify me for any additional discounts on parts? :D

That could have been taken care of in a personal e-mail. A little awkward to involve all of us in it. IMO

I'm not sure what all this is about, but if you've ever dealt with Victor, you know he is a real people person and always willing to do whatever he can to help somebody. A personal email would have been good, but this shows what kind of stand up guy Victor is. I've talked with him before and he's one of the nicest people I've dealt with. One of these days he'll make it north. :D

I think both David and Victor are both big assets to us SCers. :D

Sunshine Came Softly through my window Today!

XR7 Dave said:
Victor, glad to hear that the dyno tune is coming together. Please keep me updated via email.

I'm not sure why you are apologizing to me on the public forum. :confused: I accept your apology for whatever it is that you may have done. Now does that qualify me for any additional discounts on parts? :D

I have not done anything I would say purposely, Just that being under stress and irritable, may have made me sound not cooperative. Also since we have had some confussion on several things, I like to be friendly and amicable with everyone. I have bad days like anyone else does, but I can usually just grin and keep on going. I have some news for you on the Dyno as of a hour ago. It looks pretty good. But not as good as I would like it to be. Much better than anyother deal.....I'll email you on this and tell Jake, and others from the Florida gang so we can set a date. :) Does it quilify you for a discount on parts? Hmmm Lets see... Maybe!
All our Best!
Victor and Diane

Last edited:
Victor

Victor has always taken the time to help me!!!!!!!! He is a very good hearted person that I enjoy talking to. Thank you for all the help with my hesitation problem.

Scott

im one of victors best customers and I dont even get a deal on parts!!!

(just kidding vic, you treat me well!!!)

Back