boost gauge?

895speed

hey guys um.... i was wonderin if theres was a way to fix the boost gauge? cuz in my car it just stopped workin. one day i came home parked the car(guage still workin) and then about 2 hrs later i took off and i noticed it wasnt workin. so now i ask is it fixible? all info would be appreciated. thanks Robert :confused:

more then likely, your vac line popped off your inlet plenum. Check all your vac lines, use zip ties on all of them to avoid vac leaks.

92silverlx said:
more then likely, your vac line popped off your inlet plenum. Check all your vac lines, use zip ties on all of them to avoid vac leaks.
lets say that the vac line didnt pop off. might there be somethin else wrong with it. but i'll look out for those vac lines in the plenum. thanks

I had the same problem my vac guage stoped working my problem was the small black line that goes into the inlet go hot brittle and broke off. Like they said check your vac lines if they all seem to check out then I'm not much help. Good luck

LostDreamer said:
I had the same problem my vac guage stoped working my problem was the small black line that goes into the inlet go hot brittle and broke off. Like they said check your vac lines if they all seem to check out then I'm not much help. Good luck

yeah i'll check all the vac lines, thanks a lot guys for the info. :D

Back