93 sc running like a champ

twoblownfords

Well after about a month and a half of redoing this car its done. I put in a reman ford motor and had the blower ported by bkb on the forums here. Also added dual exhaust and a 10percent pulley. Not sure how you guys do it here without a chip. I hooked the wide band up and found this car to be so lean its not funny. I even have a bigger pump but that wont help unless you tune the car luckily im a sct custom dealer. As soon as i hit it af goes to up in boost to 14.5 and when it comes down im about 13.5 to 12.9 not good. I always notice most of sc guys on here with more mods and not tune not sure how you keep it together. I will be posting dyno results and chip results. The car feels good now should be way better with fuel in it.

twoblownfords said:
Well after about a month and a half of redoing this car its done. I put in a reman ford motor and had the blower ported by bkb on the forums here. Also added dual exhaust and a 10percent pulley. Not sure how you guys do it here without a chip. I hooked the wide band up and found this car to be so lean its not funny. I even have a bigger pump but that wont help unless you tune the car luckily im a sct custom dealer. As soon as i hit it af goes to up in boost to 14.5 and when it comes down im about 13.5 to 12.9 not good. I always notice most of sc guys on here with more mods and not tune not sure how you keep it together. I will be posting dyno results and chip results. The car feels good now should be way better with fuel in it.

That sounds good! Get 'er done and let us know! :D

Back